𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3

[ 𝐌𝐀𝐗'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ]
The most nerd looking girl in the school can become such good looking beauty.Never saw it coming,but as I can know I can win every girl as always with my charm " Well,well,well aren't you the cutest flower I have seen.Name is Max,Max Thunderman." I gave a smile and smirk escaped my lips as Phoebe let me slip and fall " He is quite the comedian isn't he." I heard Pheobe laughed as I groaned in pain.

[𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐁𝐄'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕]
Seriously he thinks he can win over her.Might as well I put on the show and make fun of him,as I used my freeze breath to make the floor slippery without (y/n) knowing "Hey why don't you go to the kitchen I will be right there.Make yourself at home. "I  gave her a smile as I turned to Max and glared at him "Max don't ruin my friendship and try to hit on her." I said as I walked towards the kitchen.

[𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕]
As I admired their house I looked around and saw a little girl in the kitchen sitting at the table as I saw her eating cereal "Hello little girl,I'm (y/n),aren't you Phoebe's little sister?" I sat next to her as I waited for Pheobe to get here,she is probably with her brother Max who was always making fun of me but why is he now different and introduced himself to me I tought as Phoebe got into the kitchen and saw Chloe as she took Chloe and let her go to the living room "I will just let her go to her room" Pheobe said.A few minutes later we started chatting and talking about what we can do more for our club green teens.

[𝐌𝐀𝐗'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕]
I got down to my lair and I saw Dr. Colosso already sitting there "What if we made that little miss bright to a villain?" I laid down on my bed and listen to his blabbing "No!Why would we do that!?" I said as I rolled my eyes at him "What can you do than?Only if the next day you ask her to show her something she will fall for." Colosso said as I thought for a long time "Yeah like what?" I asled Dr. Colosso as I started blankly into the ceiling "You didn't notice how she likes art maybe spray paint the wall and see what will she say." Colosso said as I looked at him "How did you know she likes art?" I asked as I got up and looked at him "I may have overheard Pheobe and her talking about it." I looked puzzling at first as I have the weirdest bunny and best villain friend,but mostly weird.