Introduction.

Its no secret we all live in a cruel world but we have gained kind of an ignorance to all the bad things out there. Maybe the human mind was designed to forget all the bad things, maybe thats why humans have the capability to move on from a certain unpleasant experience and the joyful memories are engraved in our heads which can be reminisced in both, downs and lows.

We all have problems that can't be measured on a scale, maybe they can but I choose not to. I believe the intensity of someone's problem depends on their ability to handle it. Some people don't think twice about a problem but other people might suffer through it through the continuity of their whole lives. Many people are delicate and sensitive while other people might be more resilient. Other people's traumas make them stronger while a lot of people's traumas make them weak and timid.

This story is about a warlock and a girl whose trauma made them meek and timid instead of building them up. Who have a hard time remembering the joyous memories while the inferior ones are engraved on the front of their heads. There are a hundred arguably thousand possibilities of what might happen... read more to find out.