four

LUNA SAT DOWN IN HER CHAIR, GETTING READY TO STREAM

LUNA SAT DOWN IN HER CHAIR, GETTING READY TO STREAM. She had been back from new york for a few days, but she had been putting it off since then.

"hi chat!" she said, waving at her screen.

hii!
LUNA WE MISSED U!!!
HOW ARE YOU??

"i'm doing well, thank you!" she smiled, looking down as she saw her cat, casper walk in.

CASPERR :D
IS THAT CASPER??
OUR BELOVED CASPER

luna picked up casper, holding him up in the frame. "look at him chat!" she laughed, putting him in her lap.

"i get off the plane, and it's literally pouring. but, when i walk outside it's like- ninety degrees!" she said, taking a drink of her water.

"florida weather gets on my nerves." luna complained, looking at her window. "now it's overcast! what is going on chat?"

"did you guys like the vlog? i had to wait for my camera to charge— but it's posted! editing it was a bitch." she sighed, pulling up youtube.

Vlog Clips!

"so i'm going to get in this taxi right?" she said, holding up the camera. "then this lady- literally runs and jumps in the taxi!" she scoffed, looking around. "old people, aren't they supposed to be nice or something?" luna laughed, putting the camera down on the table. "now i'm just waiting for another taxi, because i am not walking when there is literally dancing furries over there." luna joked, looking at her phone. "if i get cancelled for saying that i swear to god-"

𖠌

luna smiled, holding the camera up as she walked. "being me is hard, you guys could never-" she said, pulling her sunglasses down. smiling as her phone went off. "see? i can never catch a break." "oh my god not dre-"

𖠌

she put the camera down on her table, people visible in the background. "guys, i'm at a fancy restaurant right now." she whispered, taking a drink of her water. "like i might go bankrupt eating here-" "here's your food miss." a waiter said, putting down a bowl. "oh- thank you!" she smiled, awkwardly trying to hide the camera. "reason number 2000 why i hate people. anyways- look at my food." luna laughed, pulling her bowl of soup in the frame. "if this soup isn't even good, i might sue." she said, picking up her spoon and trying some of the soup. "nevermind- looks like nobody is getting sued today!" luna said, scrunching up her nose since the soup was hot. "i think i just burned my mouth." she said, drinking her water. "did i show the breadsticks? they are literally in a glass container- like i could easily break that."

                            𖠌

luna sighed, walking down the streets for what felt like the 100th time. "there's a thrifting store over there, i shouldn't go in." she said, zooming in on the store. "so i went in-" she laughed, holding up her bags to show the camera. "honestly, it was totally worth it. but spending over one hundred dollars- i don't know about that one." "should i do a haul for my next video- i mean that's basically what i do on here." she thought out loud, walking in her bathroom. "i feel like they get boring after awhile- but so does everything.. so i'm doing a haul." she smiled, bringing the camera close to her face.

                               𖠌

she gasped as the camera fell off the bathroom counter. "that was an accident-" she said, brushing the wet hair out of her face. "so- i am doing a night routine...again. because i simply just can." she smiled, fixing her hair. "i swear my camera is broken, if it is i will actually start crying." she said, picking up the camera and dusting it off. "if i edit this and it looks bad i am quitting youtube. " she said as the camera cut off, and picked up showing her laying in bed, editing the video. "the quality was worse than my posting schedule."

𖠌

"look at that." luna smiled, pointing to a crystal store. "guess who's spending money-" "i just did- and it was worth it. i loved it in there, they were super nice." luna smiled, putting her wallet in her bag. "i regret wearing converse. my hotel is all the way over there." she pointed to a tall building barely visible. "and im gonna stop to get food so this should be fun."

𖠌

"my week, in new york is over. so now, i have to pack and get a taxi to the airport. to catch my flight in two hours." she laughed nervously, sitting down and grabbing her suitcase. "packing up is literally the worst part." she groaned, getting all of her clothes out the the dresser. "i hate folding, like this is why i hang everything up-"

                             𖠌

"so i am waiting for my plane, that i almost missed. I couldn't find my hair straightener, so i literally almost missed my plane because of the traffic. but i got a coffee!" luna smiled, holding up the iced coffee. "i don't usually drink coffee late in the evening, but i seriously need it." she explained, pulling her hair back. "editing this is gonna take like, three days." luna said, rolling her eyes. her eyes widened hearing them call her plane. "wait fuck shit fuck- that's my plane." she laughed, hurrying and picking up her stuff.

                            𖠌

"y'all i am on the plane right now." she whispered, pulling up her mask. "i got the window seat too!" she smiled, playing with loose strands of her hair. "this baby just got on the plane and if it starts crying i'm literally gonna cry louder." she laughed, not missing the mother's glare at her. "guys she just glared at me- this is not gonna go well." she sighed, looking at her phone. "can he just shut up i'm not answering his ass while i'm on a fucking plane-"

                             𖠌

"HELLO??" she screamed, jumping around in her apartment. "we made it back home, rather than dancing furries, we now have neighborhood alligators." she laughed, holding the camera up above her head. "anyways i need to start editing this and unpack- OH MY GOD LOOK ITS CASPER." luna let out a giggle, zooming in on the white cat. "we stan casper in this household." she said, turning the camera around to face her. "anyways, i hope you all liked seeing me film my time in new york! i love you all!" she smiled, turning off the camera.

long chapter bc u guys deserve it for waiting so long <3 but last update before school starts!! this was so much fun to write tbh- i love her personality