Goodbye Bokuto-san

"I have to go Akaashi she won't let me stay now that I told her you're gay. I'm sorry"

tears ran down Bokuto's face as he saw his best friend and crush for what he thought was the last time.

"What does MY sexuality have to do with you moving half way across the country"

Akaashi almost yelled at Bokuto thinking it was his choice.

"My parents think being gay is a curse and that you'll infect me which is a bunch of bullshit if I had a say."

Bokuto explained almost laughing at the end wiping the tears off of his face whith the palms of his hands.

"I-I lo-"

Akaashi started saying before.

"KOUTAROU BOKUTO YOU GEY OVER HERE NOW BEFORE HE BREAKS YOU"

'Breaks'

Akaashi thought

"C-coming mum. I have to go I'm sorry I hope I see you again some time in the future keji."

With that being said bokuto gave Akaashi something through a hand shake and left the crying male for good

"Goodbye Bokuto-san"

Was all the now crying boy could say looking down at what his friend had given him.

"Heh. Really Bokuto-san"

Looking down he saw keys with a picture keyring on to an abandoned shed they found when Akaashi was in his first year. The picture was a photo of them both laughing. Looking closer at the photo Akaashi realised that Bokuto was looking at him and...

BLUSHING

The newly red male made his way back inside to his house to which no one was home.

He didnt know weather to cry over the fact that bokuto left

Or laugh over how dumb he was and if he's only realised sooner he may of been able to date him for a while

He just sat on his bed for what seemed like a few seconds which he thought it was but ...

"Keji hunny I'm home"

'What'

"Mum?" He shouted

'She shouldn't be home for a few more hou- oh its 6 well shit"

~With Bokuto~

"I know this may seem over the top sweety but we were planning on moving anyway but now because of that BOY it gave the excuse to he would have done something to you if we didnt move-

'No he wouldn't'

-trust me hun that boy was no good for you or this world he's broken we're just trying to make sure you're not-

'Too late'

-broken aswell if he didn't force you to do things even though he would cause they're all the same aren't they babe-"

"Yep" Bokuto's dad signed

'He doesn't believe that he knows I'm bisexual and he was supportive'

'I'm sorry son there's no changing your mothers mind'  his dad thought

-well you don't need to look so down you'll make plenty of new perfect and not broken friends here"

'Sure'

~timeskip till the ages on the first page you do the math
also there's an argument basically bokuto screaming at his mum that's all if you dont want to read skip the chapter cause nothing else happens~

"NO FUCK YOU MUM SURE IM FUCKING BROKEN OH WELL YOU CANT MOVE ME AWAY AGAIN I DONT LIVE HERE ANYMORE DEAL WITH IT LIKE DAD DID WHEN I TOLD HIM WHEN I WAS 18 AND FUCKING HAPPY YOU SELFISH COW"

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME IN THAT TONE YOUMGS MAN I AM YOUR MOTHER. I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD AND I CAN TAKE YOU OUT OF IT"

"Wow your threating me now really loving arent you"

With tears streaming down his face he got his last bag walked out and

"I hate you mother"