🌈what is this feeling?🌈

Authors note.
Hey I'm back with another story of my favorite ship 😉 and I hope you like it 💓
Anyway let's begin.
:
Pov
It was 1:30 pm in the morning at Mori Mori academy everyone was still asleep but there is one student that is still awake and that students was fujisaki fujisaki was walking around Mori Mori academy feeling the cold wind in his hair looking at the beautiful flowers listening to the birds singing a beautiful melody fujisaki saw a bench near by and decided to sit down for a while and rest fujisaki looked up at the sky and saw beautiful shaped animal clouds fujisaki felt calm at piece but then he thought of Yuri the one who saved his life from jumping off Mori Mori academy rooftop and his first kiss that was the first time fujisaki had something to live for he was happy and all of that happened three weeks ago.
:
Time skip.
:
Pov.
Yuri woke up at 7;13 pm in the morning he got up and got ready for class and went out of his dorm but then someone came to him and called him Yuri senpai it was akemi oh hi akemi kyun goodah morning:-) Yuri said in his childish tone.good morning Yuri senpai akemi said so wah we dig todah? Yuri asked well later you have a client that is waiting for you in room 24 akemi said to Yuri okeh wah time ah? Yuri asked akemi in his childish tone 8:30 pm alright Yuri assured good now I have to go see you later Yuri senpai akemi said running and waving goodbye to Yuri Yuri waved back
:
Time skip in the photography club
:
Pov
Yuri and everybody was at the photograpy club Yuri was the first one to arrive of course and the rest came at 7:18 pm oh hi Yuri senpai good morning tono said with a tired face AWoOgA Yuri screamed that apparently shocked everyone hey Yuri bastard what the hell! Tamura screamed in rage at leastah yah all upah Yuri said in his childish tone whatever tamura said so akemi senpai what are we going to do today? Kashima asked well Yuri senpai has a client waiting for him later at room 24 8:30 pm oh lucky you Yuri bastard tamura said with a grin on his face awoo awoo Yuri howled like a wolf wow someone's got energy tamura snapped Yuri just stayed silent and went out of the Photography club hoping for something to do while his client isn't there yet
:
Time skip outside.
:
Pov.
Yuri was outside enjoying the wind in his hair then Yuri decided to walk around to see if there's anything interesting to do or at least find someone he can rail but when he was walking he spotted someone with black beautiful messy raven hair Yuri immediately ran over there and what he saw was his stalker asleep Yuri always known that fujisaki was stalking him and he didn't mind one bit but then Yuri thought of the first kiss he had with him surprisingly fujisaki was extremely attractive to Yuri Yuri never knew fujisaki was this beautiful up untill now just then Yuri's heart skipped a beat
:
Yuri pov.
Wow fujisaki is so beautiful and cute wait what I'm I saying I'm Yuri ayato the sex machine that fucks everyone why am I saying this what's wrong with me yes he's cute beautiful precious agh what the hell am I saying and what is this feeling?! Fujisaki what did you do to me it's like you've poisoned me agh your to cute damn it! Yuri thought to himself and confused on this new feeling he had what was it he wondered could this be- no it can't be there's no room for that anymore Yuri thought and left fujisaki alone.
:
Time skip.
:
Pov.
Fujisaki woke up from his sleep slowly realising he was sleeping on the bench under the blossom tree hmm I'm so tired he thought because he woke up at 1:30 pm early in the morning then fujisaki looked at the time it was 7:14 pm that he also realised that he was late for class fujisaki immediately ran through the hallway and got ready and ran to class but then he bumped into someone oh sorry fujisaki said then he looked up to who it was babu~♡ it was Yuri Yuri kun I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump in you fujisaki said blushing itsah okeh babu~♡ Yuri said in his childish tone Babu come~ come~ Yuri said in his childish tone trying to drag fujisaki somewhere but fujisaki refused sorry Yuri kun I can't I'm already 2 minutes late for class fujisaki said nervously and blushing pweese babu~ Yuri begged no I'm sorry Yuri kun I can't I really have to go fujisaki said getting out of Yuri's grip and continued running to his class meanwhile Yuri was confused on why he wanted to grab fujisaki and bring him somewhere.
:
Time skip at fujisaki"s class
:
Pov.
Fujisaki was running to his class late as ever finally fujisaki was able to reach the classroom just in time ah Toru fujisaki your just in time the teacher said b- but I thought I was late fujisaki said and looked confused late late oh no your not the principal said that the time today for our class is 8:30 pm and it's already that time so your just in time fujisaki's teacher said to him meanwhile fujisaki was out breath and decided not to talk back since he was pretty tired from the running when he got in the classroom everyone was staring at him with disgusting look on their faces fujisaki decided to ignore it and continue to go to his seat in the corner with a window right beside him fujisaki sat down taking out books pencil paper's and got them all ready for class to begin okay class turn your books to page 25 today we are going to talk about nature so you all better pay attention alright? The teacher said to the whole class alright everyone I want you to draw something that resembles nature do you understand yes mam everyone said good now lets begin.
:
Time skip photography club.
:
Pov.
Yuri was getting ready to meet his client in room 24 Yuri had a lot of sex toys and o vibrator a rope to tie someone on the bed and sticky lotion wow I see you have everything ready tamura said with a smirk on his face yah I haveah everytheng ready tamu kyun Yuri said in his childish tone ready to rail I see akemi said with a grin AWoOgA Yuri screamed with excitement oh look at the time Yuri senpai I think you should get going remember the client ah yeah okeh akemi Chu~ Yuri immediately got out of the club and went to room 24 to see his client but on the way there Yuri saw fujisaki looking out the window and drawing something the petal of the blossom tree where all scattered on fujisaki's desk and the wind was blowing fujisaki's hair and fujisaki's mysterious emerald eyes were so beautiful in the sun Yuri couldn't help but look at how fujisaki was so beautiful in the sun light fujisaki looked like an angel that was when- oi Yuri bastard the client has been waiting for you what the hell are you doing in the first year class who are you looking at? Tamura came and said to Yuri because he was 2 minutes late ah I wash justah look look at fujisake huh what why are you looking at Jimmy is there something you need from him? Tamura asked Yuri confused ah nah noteh Letah go go Yuri said In his childish tone not taking his eyes of fujisaki not even for a minute but tamura wasn't going to wait any longer without Yuri knowing it tamura was pushing him to room 24 for the client.
:
Time skip back to fujisaki"s class.
:
Pov
Fujisaki was staring out the window thinking of what to draw that resembles nature what can I draw he thought that's when one of the first year had thrown a piece of paper at his face but fujisaki didn't mind but the boy was getting pist off then the boy decided to throw a book on fujisaki's face ouch fujisaki said hurt hahaha look everyone the stalker is crying is crying hahaha the boy said in mocking tone and all the other students began to throw pencils pen paper and spit balls at fujisaki that made him cry hahaha everyone was laughing to them fujisaki was a nobody that's enough the teacher scolded them now unless you all finish the drawing you are all going to detention the teacher scolded everyone froze and began to draw.
:
A few minutes later
:
Pov.
Everyone was finished drawing on what resembles nature
:
Everyone's drawing by the way except fujisaki's
: