Chapter # 12

Sam:
Okay shakti come will go soon.

Shiv: Where?

Sam: Morning I told you know. We are going to my orphanage.

Shiv: Sam...  I told you know. Why you are not believing me? Please Sam...I wan...

Sam: Stop shiva... Let me finish.

Shiv: What you are going to say. Again you are going to advise me regarding my treatment right? Sam... Understand me. I'm innocent right... But, at the same time I'm matured also...

Sam: We are not going alone.

Nisha: Aprm..?

Sam: You and shiva can also come with us....

Shiva: Sameehhh... Seriously...?

Sam: Yeah!.. I was about to say this only. But, enna enga pesa vita..?

Shiv: Ohhh.... Thank you Samehh... You people are believing me...
Sam seriously I got a dream you got hurt. But, in my dream I was not with you. So, only I'm saying if myself and nisha come with you guys, then I could be relaxed that you will be safe.

Sam: Shiv... I don't know how to and what to react to this. But, I want you to be happy.

Shiv: I'll be happy when you hear my words...

Sam: Naan enaiku ne sonadha kekaama erundhu eruken.... Ne dhan kekave maatra en pecha...

Shiv: Ada paavi. I'm following your path how come you can say this.....

Sam: I dont want you to follow me shiv. I want you to travel along with me....

Shakti: Hello... What's happening here... ?
Naangalum inga dhan erukom. Neega thaniya erukaradha ninachu pesreegaloo? Heeeehehee...

Nisha: Yeah... We are here only....

Shiv: okay will go? Nisha you take shakti. I will go with Sam.

Sam: Shiva....

Shiv: Soluu Sam..

Sam: Enkoodva?

Shiv: Ahmaaa Samehh....

Nisha: Nadathuga nadathuga... Something is going on but we don't know what it is.

Shakti: Will find....

Sam: Hey not like that...

Shiv: I told this because if I'm there with him he will be safe know..?

Shakti : Ohh apo naan kooda pona avan safe ah ellanu indirect ah solre.. Apdidhana?

Shiv: Indirect ah ella direct ah ve dhan da solren da...

Sam: Indha avamaanam unaku thevaiyaa?

Orphanage..

Sam: Shiv this is the place where I have spent my childhood....

Shiv: Beautiful Sam. It looks too beautiful..

#- Samm come come.... How are you?
Engalala marandhutiya?
( A voice heard behind)

Sam: Aio suguna ma, how I could forget you people and this place?

Suguna: I know Sam... But, after Sita ma's death you rarely come here.

Sam: No ma not like that...

Su guna: Okay leave that Sam.
You came with your friends and I am unnecessarily speaking about my stuff. Come in Side.

sam: I forgot to introduce ma.

Suguna: Sam I remember them. They had been with you when you came to see sita. So, I remember them. (Pointing to shiv) But, who's she. I think I have not seen her with you.