Chapter 7- On the Roof

Youssef led Isabella back to the living room and the two sat down. Isabella started to fidget with her hands as Youssef stared at the ceiling, a big gap between them on the couch.

"ACK! Ayah! MOVE!" Amelia yelled at Ayah. "I'm trying!" Ayah replied. Ayah was trying to lift Amelia up by her feet to see through a window peaking into Youssef's kitchen, which, luckily, led to the living room. "SHIT! STOP! I see them!" Amelia exclaimed. Ayah sighed, Amelias feet practically on her head. "What are they doing?" Ayah asked as she tried not to drop Amelia. Amelia cupped her eyes with her two hands, as if to make binoculars. "They're just sitting on the couch. They're so awkward." Amelia replied. Ayah scrunched her nose and rolled her eyes.

Ernest walked up to Youssef's doorstep just to hear a loud yelp come from the back of the house. He ran to where the scream had came from, and saw both Amelia and Ayah on the ground. "Ugh this is the second time today." Amelia said. Ayah smiled awkwardly at Ernest. "Uhhhh hey!" Ayah said very cheerfully, just enough to make it obvious they were trying to do something secretive. "What the hell are you two doing?" Ernest asked. Amelia decided it would be best to just tell the truth this time. "Youssef and Isabella are on a date in the living room and we intend to watch." Amelia smirked. Ayah laughed sarcastically. "Hardy har. There's not much to see when your feet are in my FACE." Ayah sneered at Amelia. "Shut up its not my fault you're taller." Soon enough Amelia and Ayah were yelling at each other, leaving Ernest to watch.

After a few minutes, Ernest decided to shut them up. "Anyways..." Ernest continued. "I have a better idea of how to watch them."Ernest gave out an evil laugh, leaving Amelia and Ayah confused.

"OW. Get your fucking foot out of my face, Ayah!" Ernest yelled. "Well SORRY, Mr.Genius. This was YOUR idea in the first place." The three teenagers were climbing up a ladder to the roof, where there was a skylight peeking into the living room. It would give them a much better view of the Youssebella seen.

"Would you two shut up! I'm all the way down here, could you possibly be any slower?!" Amelia yelled angrily. "GEEZ FINE!" Ayah whined.

Eventually they all made it to the top of the roof, and what they saw through the skylight shocked the shit out of them...

END OF CHAPTER 7