~💎 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 📔~

in this one they get caught bc they go mwa mwa 😈👌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since they told the other warriors about their relationship, Nagisa and Jataro would always get walked in on and teased because they were 'too close'.

Now that the two boys had gotten more closer and used to them being lovers, they would kiss and leave pecks of their lips on each others face.

But today was a bit different.

The two boys are snuggled together on Nagisa's bed, under the covers, in his room. And were watching a movie on his giant flat screen TV. (i feel like komaru spoils him so she got him that.)

Jataro was leaning his head on Nagisa's shoulder, as Nagisa was leaning his own head on Jataro's head.

Soon enough, the movie cut to a cliché kissing scene, and it was like- kinda getting heated. Nagisa's face flushed and looked away, and told Jataro to do the same.

There was an awkward silence, but it ceased when Jataro opened his mouth and tugged on Nagisa's sleeve.

"Nagisa?"

"Yes..?"

"How come... We never do anything like thaaat?"

"Huh?! W-What do you mean?" Nagisa stammered, his face getting more red.

"Ya knoowww.. Like the thing their doing.." Jataro pointed at the TV screen.

"Well.. We can do.. that.. a-anytime you want..!"

Jataro gasped and his eyes lit up as he smiled, "Really??" He exclaimed in question.

Nagisa quietly giggled and slowly nodded his head yes. However, his smiled faded and his face flushed when he felt the orher boys, soft, small lips crash into his chapped lips.

He didnt even get the urge to pull away or speak, he basically just let it happen. Nagisa always wondered how something like this would really feel with Jataro.

The blue haired boy hesitantly melted into the kiss, trying to not mess up or kill the vibe that they had created.

But he didnt have to do that, since someone else who gave three knocks on his door did. Monaca opened it, and her warm smile that she always wore on her face turned into a shocked expression.

But a mischievous and playful girn crept up on her face as she clapped her hands together.

"Uphuhu!! Kotoko!! Come look at what Monaca has discoveeeerrdd!!~"

"N-No!" Nagisa shouted, raising his voice, "Get out of my room..!"

Kotoko came dashing in, and her eyes widened in suprise as she saw the two boys holding eachother.

She laughed loudly and took out her phone.

"Dont you dare!-"

Kotoko took like a BILLION pictures of them, she yelled, "Wow!! I looovvee gay people!" She giggled and put her phone away, getting ready to run as Nagisa got out of bed and chased after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY FINGERS HURT SO BADD

462 words