Role Lore

Written by Sia :3

As you know, the Server!Abode has roles, as do all servers. Here, roles are like key cards. Have a certain role, you get access to certain areas of the mansion. For example, if you've got the CursedQuarters Card(sometimes abbreviated as CQ Card), you can get access to the most cursed room in the entire Abode, the Cursed Quarters. Or, if you have one of the various Cult Cards, you get access to their respective cult rooms.

Of course, there are versions of Master Cards, which, if you live under a rock like some of us, let the owners access to all the rooms. There are, technically, 3 kinds. Those with Mod Cards, those with Admin Cards, and the card specifically for Maya, the Magna Mater Card.

These three cards serve as a hierarchy. If you got one, you're one of the higher-ups. Although they don't act like it, they're supposed to be the responsible ones around. Supposedly. Although they usually act the same as every other Abodian.

Are we actually called that? Abodians? Like some sort of alien? I mean I'm not against it-

ahahaha hey what- back to the lore you guys-

Ah hah yes we are the Abodians. I don't know if I was the one who coined that phrase but I like it anyway - Kotah

Anyways-

As easily that you can get these Role Cards(via YAG but we'll talk about him later), they can easily be removed. They'll "magically" disappear, and you'll get kicked out of a room if the card you once had gave you access to said room.

That's about it about the Role Cards! It's short, buuuuut this pretty much sums it all up. We're not gonna talk about the Staff Rituals today sadly, but I'll see you sometime in the Abode Lore! Don't lose your role cards people!