Birthday girl

*y/n's POV*

Today is my birthday and I am going to be spending it with the boy I love most....JJ. He was my first love and he means the world to me, I could never love anyone more than I love JJ. JJ planned a beach picnic for my birthday which I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a surprise but he ended up telling me when we got high one day, so at least I know what to dress for. I start getting dressed into a bathing suit along with a cute summers day outfit.

 I start getting dressed into a bathing suit along with a cute summers day outfit

(A/n: This is just an outfit I thought was cute, you do not have to choose this. Pick what you love babe💋)

JJ sent me a message that he was on his way to pick me up, I smiled knowing that he was my boy. I heard a knock on the door several minutes later, I rush downstairs saying goodbye to my mom, as my dad was at work. As I walk out the door I am met into the arms of my lover boy, okay now he just made my day.

~skip to when they arrive at the beach~
*JJ's pov*

I wanted to make sure the y/n had the best birthday so I spent all day working on this picnic, along with the help of the rest of the pouges. I packed an assortment of fruit, sandwiches, cookies, and juice. I also remembered to bring our surfboards for a night surf which in my opinion is the best, the sunset, the perfect waves, and her surfing with me is a bonus.

*y/n's pov*

When I got off JJ's bike he put his hands over my eyes so I wouldn't be able to see what he laid out for me, while he lead the way all I could think about was how much I appreciate him. I love the way he loves me, hugs me, cares for me, and my favorite is how he kisses me. I'm so thankful to have him as my boyfriend. As he uncovered my eyes I am met with this gorgeous set up.

      He did this all for me? I didn't think I could love this boy any more but I now figured out I can

He did this all for me? I didn't think I could love this boy any more but I now figured out I can. I don't even take longer than a minute to stare at the picnic, I pull JJ into my arms and just take in his comfort. As we pull away he locks his lips into mine and stays there, when we finally pull away for air all we can do is stare into each other's eyes as if they're the only thing that's keeping us alive.

~little time skip to later in the day~

The sun has started to set so JJ thought it was the perfect time to surf, I mean he's not wrong. I take off the clothes to reveal a bikini, JJ stares. "You like what you see pretty boy?" I say, "oh you know I do cupcake." He replies. I take off into the water with my surfboard under my arm, I hear JJ's laughs behind me as he tries to catch up. When my board hits the water I swim out as far as my arms will take me, I hear JJ coming up behind me and his his arms around my waist. "Happy birthday princess, I love you" I hear JJ whisper, "I love you too J" I reply
It was only us in that moment and that was all we needed.
......................................................................
A/n: Hi guys I know it's been a while but this one was requested but the username isn't showing up in my inbox so this is for that anonymous person who requested. I hope you have a wonderful day and I love you!! 💋

P4L 💗🌙🌊