Heyo!

Hello my lovelies! As is evident I have come out with a new book!

For those who are new, I just want to say that I have another book called blood moon posted aswell. It is also about Severus Snape and I am quite proud of it so far.

Now that I got the advertising out of the way, I want to say that I hope you enjoy the book and ask that you only give constructive criticism, genuine comments, and be respectful to the fact I am still new to this.

Severus will be a bit OCC in this story, but that is because he is still a teen and I believe that it was years of spying and being used that had made him into what we see in Harry Potter.

In this fic he will be a teen who is starved for love and is dealing with the death of his mother. Still angry, but more so tired of everyone's shit.

I do not own anything you recognize, accept the plot and any ocs that might be present.

If you do not like bxb and Mpreg, then this is not the book for you. If you are sensitive to, abuse, bullying, and thoughts of suicide, there will be warnings before anything of that nature occur. If you decide to ignore these warnings and face these triggers despite being unable to handle the content I kindly ask you to leave for your mental health. The same warnings will be placed before smut, so if it makes you uncomfortable you will have a choice to skip it if you choose to do so.

Now, without further ado! I give you! Tragic Happiness.

Teny