Dating

Severus was still in a daze as Xander pulled away and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the bedroom door.

"Come petite! Maman made breakfast! Afterwards, I have something I want to show you!" The Frenchman said, his blinding smile never dimming as he led his new lover down a set of stairs and into a studio like area.

The room was obviously being used as a living room/kitchen/dinning area, but the layout and pastel colors, along with smartly placed furniture gave the space a cosy feeling instead of cramped.

Severus was engulfed in the smell of bread, coffee, and cinnamon before they even reached the bottom step and fought a blush as his stomach growled loudly at the delicious aromas.

Jaqline, who had just finished setting the table looked up as they entered the room and smiled.

"Ah! Sev'rus, you are awake! Come and eat, the shop is closed till lunch today, so we can enjoy!" She said cheerful as she herded the teen to a seat.

The Slytherin gave the woman a small smile as he sat, hiding his surprise as Xander pushed his chair in for him before taking the seat next to his.

"Thank you." He said, somewhat awkward.

Severus hadn't eaten with someone so intimately since his mother was alive and even then they barely talked, to afraid of gaining Tobias's unwanted attention.

Here it didn't seem he would be able to stay quiet as Jaqline seemed intent on getting to know him.

"So, Sev'rus. Are you enjoying the summer so far?" She asked as they began eating.

Severus blinked, not expecting to be addressed, but answered anyway.

"To be honest, it was rather boring until I met Xander." He said truthfully.

The young man intentionally didn't mention that he was bored because he spent most of it hiding from Tobias and was unable to do anything remotely fun.

Jaqline beamed at his words and sent her son a fond look, before a mischievous glint entered her eyes.

"Yes. Xander is a good boy and it is not surprising for me that he was able to liven your summer! He could not stop talking about you yesterday! He was even up before me this morning getting ready for your date!" She said happily.

Seeing how Jaqline's words caused Xander's to choke on his drink, Severus didn't even try to hide his snort, making the man blush horribly as he tried to catch his breath.

"Maman!" Xander managed to wheeze out, eyes wide.

Severus covered his mouth to smother a chuckle when Jaqline winked at him with a devious sparkle in her eyes.

To be honest, the young Slytherin found the fact Xander had been nervous about their date as he had been a relief.

After Jaqline's comment breakfast past in a more relaxed manner.

Xander and Severus were shooed away by the women when they tried to help clean the dishes and after getting ready the older man kissed his mother goodbye before pulling Severus out of the flat.

"Where are we going?" Severus asked as they started walking down the road.

Xander smiled down at him and pointed to a shop not too far in front of them.

"There! It is a small shop that opened not long after ours. It offers the things we'll need for what I want to show you." He said as they entered the store.

The store instantly grabbed Severus' attention.

The shop was obviously Wicca run as it was chock full of crystals, herbs, and small trinkets that looked hand made.