02.1

here's some slight g!p to fuel ur peniz envy😁

"cmon y/n, you got this. the worst she could do is say no" sasha, your best friend encouraged you. You both walked down the hall as you were contemplating on actually going over to ask Fiona, your crush, on a date. "I know, I know" you replied, looking down and fidgeting with your sweaty hands. You look up, seeing that you were getting closer to your destination than you thought you were "oh god" you mumbled to yourself as you saw her, talking with her friends by her locker. Sasha stopped walking, you slowed down a bit and looked back, seeing her smile and hold a thumbs up. You turned back around and approached her.

 Your heart was racing, like you could puke it up at any second, your stomach? churning with anxiety. This had to be the most boldest thing you've ever done when it came to her, you couldn't even ask her for a pencil, you didn't know how you think you were gonna pull this off. Hell, you didn't even know if she likes women, and if she does, then you didn't know if she'd like a woman with a penis. The conversation between her and her friends die down as you stop in front of them. You made eye contact with Fiona and you freeze. Little did you know, she's also had a crush on you for quite some time, now. She sends you a small smile that makes your heart melt.

"Uh- yes?" Her friend asked, quickly snapping you out of your trance. You cleared your throat "oh, um..." you trailed off to look back at Sasha who was observing from by a vending machine idiot you thought to yourself as you turned back around "I just wanted to ask Fiona if she'd want to- um go out sometime?" her eyes go wide as all of her friends turn to look at her. Here it comes, sweet sweet rejection. "Y-yeah...sure" the smile on her face grows a bit bigger "okay" you breathe out, "how does 8:30 tomorrow night sound?" "Great" you hear the bell ring, signalling that it was time for your next period. You both say your goodbyes and head to class.

TIME-SKIP

Tonight was the night you went out with Fiona, you wore a black, long sleeve turtleneck paired with white cargos and black and white vans. It was now 8:00 and the drive to the restaurant takes 20 minutes so you grab your keys and wallet and head out the door. You listened to puppy princess by hot freaks on your way there. After parking in your spot in front of the restaurant, you head in "reservation for y/n" you tell the lady at the front desk and a waiter leads you to your table where you see Fiona in a pink, white, and black floral patterned dress with spaghetti straps "hey" she looks at you "hey" she smiles, getting up to give you a hug, you hug her back and you both sat down in your seats. "would you guys like any drinks to get you started?" The waiter asked "um- yeah, I'd like a Sprite please" you tell them "and I'll just get water" Fiona says "okay, I'll be right out with your drinks" the waiter smiles and walks away.

timeskip

You both finished eating and talked about everything, from you cat named Toby, to her crazy conspiracy theories when mid-conversation, you feel something run up your leg. You immediately stop talking and slightly look down to find her foot inching closer and closer to your dick. Your face flushes and your pants slightly tighten as you look up and see her looking at you with a slight smirk, "here's your bill" the waiter interrupts and places a bill on the table, you both take out your cards but you were quick enough to hand it to them before she did "I asked you to dinner, so I'm paying" you stated. The waiter thanks you and you both leave.

You both walk out and she follows you to your car "where's your car?" You asked "what, you don't want me to ride with you?" She teases your eyes widen "wait no I-" you try to explain "chill, my car's in the shop right now" you let out a sigh of relief "oh, okay" you both hop in the car "what's your address" you ask and she types it into your gps. After a long drive and lots of singing, you've arrived to your destination "hey, wanna come in?" She asks taking off her seatbelt. You pretend to think "yeah, I'll come in" 

a warning before the next chapter, whenever you see the cat emoji, just know there's gonna be segs😺 02 shall be out tomorrow! I also did NOT check for grammar.