Character and story Information

Loki Jade Demarko (Lolo), Age: 18,  Hight: 5'5 Gender: Male/ OmagaRace: vampire hybrid (was found by his adoptive parents) Mate(s):

Gender: Male/ Omaga
Race: vampire hybrid (was found by his adoptive parents)
Mate(s):

   He was adopted by a wealthy family, after they found him at 15, in the middle of nowhere alone. His parents were not very present being super invested in the family business that Loki wanted no part of. He is very close to his older brother Vestro(Vestro helped him learn how to speak and be part of society). Loki tends to be shy and quiet, he likes to stick to his studies Loki possesses extremely high intelligence(250)(he doesn't always show how smart he actually is), he focuses on art, dance, music and computers. he's very book smart but innocent.

Vestro Sin Demarko (Ves), Age: 25 , Hight: 6'2Gender: Male/AlphaRace: vampire (pure blood)Mate(s):   Vestro is the older brother of Loki

Gender: Male/Alpha
Race: vampire (pure blood)
Mate(s):
  Vestro is the older brother of Loki. Vestro was 4 when his parents brought him home. He is very protective of his littel  brother Loki( his motto fu** with Lokey and you die). He is taking over one of the branches of his father's business. He is highly intelligent(200), hard working and always puts his family first.

ill update this page as i go, adding other main characters as i figure it out.

always looking for unique names for people my spelling is horrendous, also I tend to use a lot of speech to text to try to avoid spelling mistakes, first time trying to write one of the many  stories that i have been running laps in my brain.  I currently have this book marked as mature content, but not sure what kind of warnings I'm going to put on I'll be updating the description as I go.
⚠️WARNINGS:⚠️
I do know that there will definitely be depression, anxiety,  abandonment issues, maybe sex?
not sure but those are about the only warnings I can think of off the top of my head.

I kind of have an outline and idea of where I want the story to go I do not know how often I will update but I'll try to get the chapters going by the end of January 2022.