Chapter 10- i hate him

Tw: upsetting scenes, a lot of pain, genuinely upsets me too ngl. Mentions hitting and crying aka no this didn't make me cry you're lying! Although it's kinda sad lmao.

You got up pains in you're neck eyes and back from laying and crying for so long you had stiffened. Achingly sore you decided to get changed and collect yourself again.

You had to get dressed for dinner anyway and considering the 18 months of being here it was unlikely you'd forget that. So like every day you picked the purple dress and moisturised did you're hair and makeup and arrived on time which seemed to be the only thing that changed other than wilhemina.

You were sat there once more but strangely Michael did not arrive to dinner. As the final people arrived the hour struck and Mina came in but this time she seemed quiet. Like where she was she did not want to be and for you she managed a deathly stare. You thought it would hurt but it didn't and you realise that this is the worst experience because you couldn't feel anything. You were numb again.

When you were unable to make a face or expression of any sort wilhemina returned to her resting face with the singular word escaping her lips for the last time today. "Eat". This time you did not feel like it. You took a bite and refused once that bite became too much to swallow and you nearly threw up. Mina looked at you viciously. "I said eat." She hissed and you knew it was not normal for her to act like this especially with the moments you had shared. Coco looked at you with pleading eyes begging you to eat but you really couldn't take it anymore and you no longer cared.

"No" you said. This time you knew wilhemina wouldn't be pleased with you but either way this wasn't the Woman you knew.

Evidently because of you're refusal to eat you were dragged by mead and another member of security to youre room and left there with no food or water locked inside.

After dinner finished at half past 8 everyone had returned to their room for the night fearing for you and the punishment you would receive.

She made her way to your room with a few taps of her dark wood cane and you didn't fear what would come knowing nothing could hurt more than her not loving you.

The door nearly slammed into the wall as she entered the room with a colder face than ever.
"Why did you do that?!" She asked you, eyes burning into yours. "Do what?" You said knowing full well that Mina did not take kindly to stupidity.

"Do not be funny with me Y/N I can read you like a book" she told as her brows furrowed in anger.

"I didn't eat because I didn't feel like it Mina." You said knowing that calling her by her nickname would stir her up even more. To you're surprise she didn't mention it and instead continued to you're encounter in the room with Michael earlier. "Did you tell him?" She asked and you thought that what you said would be the least of her worries. "Yes but I never mentioned you." You said and her face seemed to dim a little bit, like she was upset that she wasn't mentioned. "But you.." you carried on. "You wanted to kiss him didn't you. Because I guess he could love you more right? Someone you've met for FIVE MINUTES!" You started to shout at this point out of frustration and the pain resurfaced.

"DO NOT YELL AT ME Y/N?!" she returned equally as aggressive and loud no longer showing her previous emotion. "WELL THEN WHY DONT YOU GO AND BE WITH HIM CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT I FUCKING LOVE YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE AND ITS STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU SO GO LOVE HIM INSTEAD OF ME BECAUSE HE OBVIOUSLY LOVES YOU MORE THAN I EVER COULD-"
You are stopped there when Mina raised her hand  to you and slaps you harshly across the side of you're face instantly causing a bruise to start turning to its red colour before changing to purple blue and black.

"Do not say such things to me." She returned looking hideously at you.
"You didn't answer my question." You continued with tear stained eyes from the pain on your face. "Why don't you love me anymore Mina?"

She looked at you like she wanted to tear you apart. "Because you hurt me.. I do love you. I love you so much that what you did if I forgive you for it I'm afraid that you'll do it again and I can't stand that pain. Because if you do it and I loose you again I couldn't live with myself." She cried.

You've never seen her look truly sad before let alone cry like she is now. Tears had already started to pool and roll down her checks and neck, glistening in their path.

"I will not do it again I promise.. just love me again Mina... Please just love me again." in a shaky breath you managed to finish your sentence and as you did you're knees gave out landing you on the floor in-front of this woman who can't stand seeing you in pain.

Even though you hadn't spoken for days or at least not like you used to and the fact that the purple and blue was now prominent on you're face she got down to your level and picked you up into her arms laying you on the bed and cradling you in her chest where her tears started to collide with yours.
You sobbed quietly into her chest shaky breaths still prominent but less so now that she was holding you again.
"I love you Mina" you whispered as you drifted into a peaceful sleep but just before you did you heard six small words come out of her mouth.

"I love you too little one."

————————————————————————

A/N I hope you guys are enjoying the story I am trying to write shorter chapters lately just so that I can space out the chapters more and so you all get a little something every so often you know (and so I also don't over work myself haha). Anyways hope you guys are enjoying
These chapters I've really enjoyed this so far and I'm excited to see where this takes me. 💜💜