night river one shot

Y/Ns job could seem a little... dangerous to others. They don't mind though. They like the rush on the job. If you didn't know, y/n takes out people for their boss. Not speaking of taking out on dates, but more of getting rid of competition.

Hostage: "You, you can't do this. I got a wife and kids back at home. You're going to feel sorry for what you did and live with guilt the rest of your life."

Y/N couldn't find the need to care. Their mind was a simply twisted place after working here for 5 years.

Y/N: "I don't know who you think I am but, I won't feel a thing"

Y/N pulled the lever, making the man fall into the rope, proceeding to snap his own neck. While the man was in agony, y/n went out side to light a cigarette while waiting for the man to wither away. Soon the man stopped his calls for help, and they went back inside. Taking down the body was no easy task of course. Getting them into the car was even harder.

Y/N: "Why did the boss make me take out a fat and ugly man that only cared about his money. I guess this is what it is. It's always them. They only care about others in their last moments."

Y/n got in their car and proceeded to call their boss.

Y/n: "Hey, I took care of that business owner you wanted me to.",

Boss: "good now you know the usual drop off spot, that river you know?",

Y/n: "yes i know, thank you. I expect my pay for this to be doubled."

Boss: "yeah yeah" *boss hangs up*

Y/N: "gosh the old man is lucky I like this job or I'd take him out too."

Their thoughts were empty. A soulless worker driving down the road. They don't remember how they got into this industry, but it ruins you over time. Makes you not care anymore.

Y/n: "gosh I hate this parking lot. I got to drag the body at least a mile every time. I don't see why they couldn't have made a closer road it's ludicrous."

*time skip about 20 minutes*

Y/n: "ok I'm finally here I think I'm going to take a break real quick. Ah sorry man. You're probably more comfy than the ground." *sits on top of the black bag with the body inside*

As they're sitting down, y/n notices a tall, slender guy, white button up, black vest and black dress pants. What stands out the most is their long pink hair and dark green and blue eyes. They guy sends a sly smirk over at them, and pushes something off the side of the railing. After that he brushes his hands on the side of his shirt and walks over to where y/n is.

"So you're the bosses little pet huh? Should have known, you've been on the job for a bit but he never seems to let anyone meet you." *he leans down and ruffles your hair*

Y/n: "and who might you be? If you're claiming we work in the same industry that is.. I've never seen you before" they proceed to get up and pick the bag up but the man goes to help as well.

"Well, my name is Sanzu, I haven't been working for as long as you have so we haven't met yet. I've only been here for around 2 years."

*as you bend down to pick up the bag sanzu bends down right behind you and puts his hands on yours while you both lift up the bag.*

Y/n: "I don't think I needed your help, thanks though"

Sanzu: "hmm.." *he puts one hand on your waist the other around your mouth as he's still behind you.* "you can continue to think that if you must. But we'll have to continue this another day, shall we?" *with that as y/n turned around the man was already gone.*

Y/n: "sometimes I hate working in this field, there's so many weirdos i run across and I think that was the worst one by far. He seems fun though..." *they looked up at the sky hoping that another day they would come across each other again*