0.1 - Wisteria Tree's are my favourite tree

Dedicated to my readers-

i hope you feel pain :) and also happiness! 

'maybe its not about the happy ending

maybe its about the story'

tho dw there is a happy ending nsfibseifgs ok cool enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to my new dnf book!!!

I am using this to procrastinate the mounds of homework i had for summer that i forgot to do, so updates will be often but if i miss one dont come for me pls

this is basically enemies to lovers / meaningless sex to lover / gogy thinks hes the shit till dream turns up

i hope you enjoy!!!!

-----

The tired Wisteria Tree stood sadly in the court yard, its leaves weeping and pouring down to earth with a sober glow that wasn't any brighter than a dim ember on its last few seconds of burning. Since it had been planted for the coronation of the king, a few years back now, it had grown into a sorry state. It was cared for just as well as the other blooming blossoms around the royal grounds, but for some reason this specific, rather beautifully sad verdure, was missing something. Something to give it life. It looked downcast and rather inconsolable.

And so did the boy who sat beneath it. His face scorn with a bored scowl and his back leaning uncomfortably against the trees rough bark; his expression not letting on to the wood digging in harshly to his pale skin through the ragged shirt. It was cold morning for spring. Every now and then a gust of wind would blow a few leaves past his face, and he would hear murmurs of a far away conversation taking place that had been carried over on the breeze.

 Another gust and footsteps of gravel came to ear. His calloused hands held the fallen flower bud ever so carefully, cradling it closer as he admired is faded colours. So closely in fact, he didn't hear the steps come to a halt next to him.

"Isn't it lonely out here?"

The boys head shot around, the flower hushed into his jacket pocket, "Excuse me?"

"Lonely." The stranger squinted, examining ever aspect of the boys face in detail. He landed at his lips, and smiled making eye contact again. "Out here, alone... Though you don't seem like you're from 'round here."

"That's because I'm not."

"Ahh." The pause was filled with scattered pink leaves flying between them, obscuring each others faces for a few seconds. "My name is George."

The leaves cleared, and the boy smiled, reaching out his arm to accept the a handshake. His grasp was firm, untelling. "Dream."

A bell rung at the gates, and both men turned to leave. "I'm guessing you're also here for the recruitment?" Dream nodded. "We can go over together then. I know a short cut-"

Dream stopped walking, "The gate is just there."

George smiled. "You don't believe me?"

"No."

"Well then, I'm asking you to trust me." The smaller opened a small trap door into the battlements and ducked under, arms holding it open for Dream to follow.