0.7 - just friends... right?

okok, our first seggy times or at least some affection? its not smut smut but idk kinda sus for two 'friends' yano 

(as im writing this authors note i have no fucking clue how im gonna do this- so lets see where this goes. it wont be full on fucking but something is gonna happen SO HELP ME GOD bc these kids need to get rid of that sexual tension even if its a big ol' kiss)

this is a long one guys :)

----------

The wisteria tree could be seen from the war room's large, colourful windows. The stained glass made the blooming flowers look even more brilliant than they were, but Dream worried for its health. The towering flora had slowly been coming back to life these past few days, and on Dream's way back to the castle at night from training, he and George would often pause underneath and comment on its beauty.

But the frost was due to start any day now, and the pretty pink flowers wouldn't survive in such harsh conditions. Neither would they, Dream thought. Winter was on its way, and so was incoming doom. Pretty pink flowers couldn't survive that either.

"Seventeen! Are you listening?"

"Sorry." He turned back to the King, "What was that?"

George scowled at the informality of his speech. "What about sending out a scout party, to see if any intel could be gained?"

"George, no offence, but I don't think I'd even make it out unscathed, let alone any of you." The fighter scraped at his axe, propping it upwards into the light to admire the many dents and scratches in the black metal. "No information would get home, everyone would die."

The King sighed, and so did the various (older) war commanders. They all looked displeased with the younger boy's presence at their meeting. "It's 'Your Majesty' - and you just said you'd survive, so you go."

His eyes widened, finally taking this seriously. "George, you can't possibly send me back there! I'll barely make it out- they know how to... well how to get me."

"FOR GOD'S SAKE, address me properly or I'll be the one to kill you right this second!"

"Fine, Your Grace, your idea sucks." Dream stood, walking over to the map as he ran a tensed hand through his hair. "If you want intel, you can't intercept the kingdom. No, that's stupid. We need to shoot down ravens that fly down south to their allies, and sneak around their fishing villages to the east, or even stop carts on their way to the city."

"Boy, do you even know what you're talking about?" An older gentleman spoke up, slamming his fist to the large round table, the other commanders rallying behind him. "Your Majesty, we haven't lost a war for centuries. Kinoko Kingdom stands as the strongest in the land, we could best anyone on the battlefield-"

The green hooded man bowed his head, "I'm sorry, I don't believe I know who you are."

"Sir Antfrost, the longest reigning commander in Kinoko's forces." He sat proud, chest puffed out and confidence pouring. "And you, boy?"

"Antfrost, of the Pire... yes I knew we had met before." An almost wicked laugh came from Dream, and he walked closer to the man. "I am King George's new guard. The name's Seventeen, or Dream."

Half of the older soldiers went white, a few pushing back their chairs away from the table. "Dream, the.. the-"

"Now now, you know it can't be spoken." Sir Antfrost gulped, slightly nodding. "I know I'm just some young, idiotic boy-"