Prolouge 。゚☆

Flora Wren, was born and raised a pogue

          Flora Wren, was born and raised a pogue. Her parents were both born in the cut. Flora was the second child in the wren family. Her mother and father meet in high school. When her mother and father were 18 they had her brother. And had her when they were 20. You would of never of thought that Jade Baudelaire & Elijah Wren would be together.

Jade was hippie,vegan, animal loving chick. And Elijah was the asshole jock to put it plan. But they ended up together. When they got older Jade worked at a vet, being veterinarian assistant. And Elijah started his own business. In 10 years Elijah made over 10million dollars. Elijah was ready for his kook life. But Jade loved the pogue life. The couple had already had marriage issues, they would argue over nothing. But also Elijah became obsessed with work. When Flora was 11 they split up.... There was custody battle for 2 years over who would get the kids.

   When the custody battle was over... Flora was 13 and already in therapy. The divorce cause such an effect on Flora the girl had divorce trauma and trauma from her parent arguing... that cause anxiety. Always feeling she was to blame for everything little thing, it also didn't help her brother blame their parent divorce on her saying "their wasn't a problem intill you came along" even though It wasn't true she still believe it.

After the divorce was finalized. Elijah went onto marry Twila Reid. Twila was super nice women. Twila was the perfect kook wife. She also treated Flora and Nicki like they were her own. She never had a problem trusting her.

    The first time Flora meet Jj maybank was in the principal office.   Flora has pulled a prank on her teacher who was wearing a hideous sweater, she made her teachers pen explode all over the sweater. Jj had done something to get him in trouble... like normal. The two 13 year old sat there, When the principal came out to talk to Flora, she somehow talked her way out of the punishment. And jj Admired that.

   After that the two were attached at the hip. He was their when topper and kelece were bullying her. And when her mom boyfriend who she had loved, Broke her heart.  And when Sarah shitted on her at 8th grade formal...He soon introduced her to John b and pope... then kie came along.

And there was the pouges... John b, JJ, pope, kie, and Flora.

WARNINGS!!
- mention of family/divorce trauma.
- cursing
- other things!!

note
I'm a horrible at grammar/spelling. So if anything doesn't make sense lmk!!