Animal Log-Part 1

Name: Maya

Gender: Female

Species: Polar Bear

Backstory: Maya was found in the Arctic with a cut on her back-left leg, after an examination, Keith discovered she was pregnant. Now, she has two cubs, Kai and Snowy. Her injury has healed. 

------

Name: Suzy

Gender: Female

Species: Kiwi

Backstory: Suzy had wandered into Keith's sleeping bag while he was in New Zealand. She had a nasty injury on her left leg, the injury was suspected to be from a cat or dog attack. After a while, Suzy laid an egg. The egg is expected to hatch soon. Suzy's injury has healed, but she can't be released until her chick can survive on its own.

------

Name: Acorn

Gender: Male

Species: Grey Squirrel

Backstory: Acorn was found by Keith's friend Hunk. He had a cut on his right leg. He has healed and is ready to be released, but Keith decided to keep him for a little longer to make sure he would be alright.

------

Name: Lulu

Gender: Female

Species: North American Skunk (Striped Skunk?)

Backstory: Lulu was found while Keith was in North America. She had a broken leg but was still able to run away when Keith's dog Igloo started to chase her. She has healed and is awaiting release. 

------

Name: Bambi

Gender: Male

Species: White-Tail Deer

Backstory: Bambi was found ill, he had no injuries. He has healed. (and was completely forgotten by the book's author...Sorry, Bambi...)

------

Name: Vivian

Gender: Female

Species: Red Fox

Backstory: Followed Keith back to his house. She wasn't injured or sick. Keith had tried to release her once, she followed him back again. 

------

Name: Zarkon

Gender: Male

Species: Tyrannosaurus Rex 

Backstory: Zarkon was made in Keith's laboratory. 

------

Name: Flipper

Gender: Female

Species: Bottle-Nose Dolphin

Backstory: Flipper had been in an aquarium for most of her life. Unfortunately, that aquarium abused her. When Keith came to get her, she had scars on her beak and fins. She hadn't been fed by the aquarium for weeks and the tank she had been in had never been cleaned. Now, she's happy and being cared for by Keith and Lance. 

------

Name: Jojo

Gender: Male

Species: Orangutan

Backstory: Jojo is an orphaned orangutan, he was found in Keith's yard. He had no injuries and wasn't ill. But because he is so young, he cannot be released. 

------

Name: Ellie

Gender: Female

Species: African Elephant

Backstory: Ellie's mother had been killed by hunters. She made her way to a nearby rescue center, not knowing what would happen. The rescue center she had found was unable to take care of her, so they contacted Keith. She had no injuries and wasn't ill, however, like Jojo, she cannot be released. 

------

Names: Elenore, James

Gender: (Elenore) Female, (James) Male

Species: Giraffe

Backstory: Elenore and her mate James, were given to Keith against his will. Neither of them is injured or ill, but Elenore is pregnant with twins. 

------

Name: Hazel

Gender: Female

Species: Red Panda

Backstory: Hazel had lived in the Himalayas all her life. In a storm, her home was destroyed. Because of this, a group of poachers decided to take advantage of her vulnerability and kill her. A young girl had overheard the poachers while they were planning their strategy and she contacted Keith immediately. Hazel's ear had been cut badly in the storm and managed to climb a tall tree to try to get to safety. She's now missing a part of her ear, but she's happy and no longer in pain.

There we go! That's all of the rescued animals so far! The next part will be made after 7 more chapters of the book. 

Who's your favorite so far? I'd really like to know! 

Well, until next time!

---Keitharia