chapter eight pt.2

Baileys POV
Tw: smut. Yeah just smut. Cause y'all deserve it <3

You smile at yourself, closing your laptop.

"What to wear..." you go to your closet to find something cute, yes sexy to meet him in. Your tossing your clothes around.

"Hey Bai what's up- what are you doing??" Jane comes around the corner, standing in the doorway.

"Mr. Gardner wants me to come to his office" you say as you toss through all your clothes. She chuckles, "Dressing up for your professor?"

"Oh shush" you glare at her. You decide on a white tennis skirt and a cropped purple tank-top, paired with your white air forces. It is pretty chilly out so you grab your chunky cardigan and keys before hurrying out before Jane could pester you with questions.

~timeskip~

You stand in front of his door with excitement and nerves bubbling inside you. Finally, you knock three times.

"Come in" his raspy voice speaks from behind the door. You open the door and his eyes immediately land on you and your exposed thighs. A smirk plays on his lips as you try to discreetly lock the door before sitting down.

"You asked to see me Mr. Gardner?" you cross your legs as you look over "innocently" at your teacher.

"yes your grade in my class.. its perfect" he runs his finger along his lip and fuck did you think it was hot.

"then why am i here?" you ask.

"i needed an excuse to get you here" he taps his lap. You bite your lip to contain your smile as you walk over and straddle him. His hands immediately go to the exposed skin on your waist, touching your skin with his rough hands.

"You gonna be a good girl and help me out?" he moves you slightly and you feel his bulge right under you. A small whimper escapes your lips as you nod.

"good." is all he says before kissing you eagerly. You kiss back with the same energy, putting your hands on the back of the chair for support. He moves his hands up and takes the tank top of you, cupping one of your breasts. He slowly starts massaging it in his hand, a small whimper escaping your lips.

"how does that feel princess?" he says lowly in your ear.

"s-so good~" you whine out, bucking against him. He smirks.

"your basically dripping onto me.. so so needy." He reaches down and rubs your clit through your panties. You gasp as a moan slips out, gripping his shoulders. He continues to rub you and you bite your lip to suppress your moans.

Your sounds pushed him to the limit. He stopped rubbing you, unbuckling his belt and tossing it to the side. You lift your hips as he pulls his cock out, a little pre-cum spilling from the tip.

"Fuck.." you mumble, quickly hovering over him. He holds your hip tightly as he slowly lowers you down. A slight moan escapes your lips. He waits a moment to let you adjust before holding your hips tight and he starts fucking up into you.

(Heyyy future rye here, this is what I had done before I quit the book so I decided to give you your last little bit of smut. Thank you so much for all the love on the book.)