uno

DEJA VU!

— " WAKING UP TO THE BLISSFUL BREEZE, flowing through my window, making small shivers flow through my body.

my eyes struggling to open as I hear knocks outside of my bedroom door.

"KENZIE LET ME IN"

my best friend William squeaked outside of my bedroom causing me to mentally throw a hissy fit.

after a few seconds of hearing my door no jingle an a few whispers I feel a body being thrown onto mine. the smell of his versace cologne flowing through her nose making her smile. turning her head towards his making his blue eyes meet her  brown ones.

"hi bestie" he said with a huge grin on his face. kenzie cracked a smile, she gradually rolled over making her on top of him now. "will we're gonna be late—" john said as he burst through kenzies bedroom door.

the girl quickly got from on top of him noticing how wrong it probably looked in his eyes. "ehh you know what you two can walk, continue fucking each other buh bye" he said smirking directly at William and left.

kenzie quickly ran after him she was not going to walk 30 minutes to a school that doesn't give two shits about me or my future.

"vincent!" I yelled making him stop his tracks, he slowly turned around facing me. "what do you need Frances" he said sternly, I knew he hated being called by his middle name. " you will drop me and your brother to school, I don't wanna hear what you have to say." I said while crossing my arms.

"but— I'm gonna be late to Ms.Durhams class. you know she's probably gonna call my mom and say I tried to kill her or some shit like that" he whined, he had a fair point and I knew mer probably would've believed her due to johns last actions.

I sigh, " well then I'll go to school in pajamas and take the blame, but I am bringing my backup clothes" I said walking away. I heard him let out a breathe of relief and sensed him smiling. "Thank you mackenzie" he said as i approached my bedroom door. "Don't sweat it vincent"

_________

AVANIS NOTE!!

pls I hope y'all know I'm not writing 1727272 word chapters. Like I said this book is honestly just for fun and something for me to do when I'm bored anyways buh bye <3