Walking down the street

Pit's P.O.V
I was walking down the street, thinking of Pittoo. I might have a little crush on him, the way his eyes glisten in the sunlight, the way his hair sways in the wind, his voice, all make me swoon over this emo punk.
Anyways, I don't know what I'm going to do today.
I guess I'll go to the temple.
I walked in, and saw Lady Palutena cooking.
"Hi Pit." She said with a smile, "what have you been doing?" "Just walking." I responded as I headed up to my room.
A few days later
I can't get Pittoo out of my head.
I know! I'll ask Lady Palutena for advice.
When I saw her, she had just finished training the centurions.
"Lady Palutena." I said, "Yes Pit?" She responded. "Can I have some advice?" I asked her. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I have a crush." I told her. "Who is it?" She inquired. "It's embarrassing." I said. "C'mon, the only way I can help you is if I know who it is." She said to me.
I gulped, "Dark Pit." She seemed shocked. "Well, first you should try talking to him more. Then, make some moves." She said to me. "Okay, thanks!" I said to her.
I might just go over to Viridi's temple.
Dark Pit's P.O.V
I was was sitting in Viridi's temple.
Honestly, it sucks working here.
You are bossed around by someone the size of a toddler, you have to deal with the disgusting plants, the living conditions suck, and you are barely aloud outside. Hmm?
I think I hear something hitting my window.
I looked outside, and Pit was throwing rocks at my window, trying to get my attention.
I opened my window, "what do you want?" I yelled. "Wanna hang out?" He replied.
I was about to say no, then I realized that I don't have to put up with Viridi, sooo.
"Fine." I yelled out the window.
I walked down the stairs, "imma go hang out with Pit." I said then walked out before Viridi could respond.
I walked outside, and over to Pit.
"So why did you want to hang out?" I asked.
Pit's P.O.V
I was prepared for this question.
You see,  I just got Smash Ultimate, and I know Pittoo really wants to play it, but Viridi says it's too expensive. "I just got Smash Ultimate, I was wondering if you wanted to play." As soon as I said that, his face lit up. "Really?" He said energetically.
We walked over to the temple, and as soon as we walked in, Palutena said, "Hi Pittoo, long time no see." "Don't Call me Pittoo." He responded.
We walked up to my room, and started to play.
A few hours later, and we had played so much.
I realized that Pittoo had passed out on my bed, so I let him sleep, and went down to Lady Palutena.
"How is it going?" She asked me. "Good. He fell asleep in my bed." I told her. She gave me a thumbs up.
Dark Pit's P.O.V
The next day, I woke up In Pit's bed, he was on the floor.
I got up, but accidentally tripped on Pit. He jerked awake, and looked at me awkwardly.
I didn't realize anything was wrong, until I saw that I was on top of Pit.
"Uhh Pittoo. Can you get off?" He asked me.
I quickly shot up.
We both just sat there, and blushed.
"Well this is awkward." Pit said.
My heart started beating really fast, and before I knew it, I was kissing Pit.

Hey everyone! I'm here to say that I am leaving this story open for suggestions.
No smut of lemons.
Angst is aloud.
Before you give me the suggestion, put any triggers if there are any.
Bye.