I'm Still Standing

HOLY SHIT I'M ALIVE
YES I'M BACK, AND I JUST READ HOW CRINGY THE OTHER CHAPTERS WERE. Imma make some better chapters, starting with this one! Enjoy!
————————————————————————
3rd Person POV
As pit ran through the battlefield, arrows and spears just barely being dodged by the nimble angel, his attention was grasped by something.
Was that... Dark Pit?!
No, Dark Pit was dead as could be. However, pit could see his clone watching from a nearby hill.
Flashback Time...
Blood. Everywhere. As Dark Pit lay on the ground bleeding out, tears mixed with the dark red substance that poured out of the now dying corpse of Dark Pit. Pit's eyes poured out over the loss of his lover, and he wished that he would have died instead of the emo boy that Pit loved. Though his body still lived, Pit could feel his soul die with the black winged angel. Now, Pit wished only for the rest of his body to die so he could be reunited with the boy he now missed so dearly. However, he knew that death would not grant him his wish. Maybe, just maybe, if he avenged his lovers untimely unaliving, then he could finally rest. As determination burned in his eyes, one name stood out to him.
Hades.
Back to normal time...
As Pit remembered the gruesome perishing of his partner, a tear stung in his eye. However, he carried on, slaying monsters and trying to avenge his fallen lover.
But Pit just couldn't shake one thing, why was Dark Pit here? HOW was he here? As his mind reeled trying to think of a solution, he get a distinctly sharp pain in his leg. A spear had torn through his calf, and he fell to the ground, writing in pain.
He accepted death, feeling that he had failed Dark Pit, but he instead heard a monster scream.
He looked up, and saw a pair of black wings.
"I'm still standing."