Chapter 4

Lexi's POV
Once we got there, I saw a huge house. We pulled into the driveway of it. I gasp.
"This is the house?" I was in awe. We walk up to the house and Jason knocked on the door. A boy that looks like Nash Grier opens the door-wait! That is Nash Grier!
Don't fangirl, don't fangirl..... Act like it's illegal to fangirl now! I can't do it, I thought. I suddenly realize that when I was staring into space, I ended up staring at Nash. He's looking back at me, only not as dazed.

"Sorry, I was thinking." I say, very embarrassed. He smiled warmly and took my suit case. "Thank you," I say. He nods and takes it up stairs that would possibly be my room.

Nash's POV

I hear the door bell ring they are here. My mom told me their family was coming. They had a daughter about Hayes's age. I took her suit case and brought it up stairs. Hayes came running down, eager to meet them. Hayes stares at the girl, dead in his tracks. I smile and bring her suit case into an extra room. I come back down and the parents are talking, the two little boys are talking are talking to Skylynn, and Hayes is obviously trying to talk to her. I walk up to Hayes and the girl and say, "Hey, I'm Nash, and the nervous one is Hayes."

She smiles and told us, "I'm Lexi." Hayes looks at me nervously. I bet he really likes her.