Chapter 8

TW: smut⚠️
TW:period blood⚠️
TW: selfharm⚠️
TW:blood

I wake up at 11am because i need to pee,i stand up while I'm half sleeping and go in the bathroom to pee. When I'm finished i wash my hands and my face,brush my teeth and then wake Draco up.

„Baby,wake up" i say over and over again

Then he wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me to lay on top of him.

„Love,we need to get ready" i chuckle and kiss him

„Let me go showering then but you can't sleep" i add

„Noo,stay here" he sighs

He kisses me all over my face and we both giggle.
He lets ge go and i go into shower. I put all my clothes off and get in. Then Draco stands in the middle of the bathroom and takes his clothes off.

„Draco,I'm not against you joining me but just to remember you I'm on my period" i say

„I do not care" he smirks

That smirk. You directly now what he means.
He joins me and pushes me against the wall,water running down our bodys.
He kisses me and our tongues battle.
He pulls me closer to his body with his hands on my waist,to feel him getting harder and harder every second.
He kisses me down my body,i whimper which makes him chuckle.
But his hands never leaving my waist. Then i push him against the wall and get on my knees,his smile is growing and growing. His hand on my head and i begin to kiss his erection. Then i put it in my mouth and move my head back and forth causing him to groan.
But before he could come, i stopped,making him angry.

„You shouldn't have done that" he whispers and pushes me against the wall again

He puts his dick inside of me and moves his hips slowly but getting faster.

„Mhm" i groan

„You need to now that this is gonna be messy" i say

„I know and it's hot" he whispers in my ear

He goes faster and faster,knowing that we need to get ready and wake Mattheo up. Then i feel it getting warm there.

„Did you cum?" i ask confused

„Nope" he smirks and not stopping moving his hips

Yeah,he peed. I'll ask questions later.

„I'm close" he moans

„Iam too" i moan too

He moves faster and harder into me and we cum at the same time.

„I love you,Y/n"he moans while he cums

It makes me smile.

„I love you too,Draco" i moan

When we're done he pulls his dick slowly out and it's covered in blood,the blood drips everywhere.

"Blood is so hot" Draco whispers

"It is" i chuckle