Chapter 5

Harry's POV

"Hermione? Hermione? HERMIONE?!" I shook her limp body desperately. Eventually, I saw her eyes open a fraction and I sighed in relief. I smiled at her and the corners of her lips turned up slightly, weekly.

 "Harry..."

"Hermione, I need to get you up to the hospital wing, ok? Don't worry, you'll be fine."
She nodded weakly and closed her eyes again. I scooped her up carefully and hurried out of the common room. "Ron...he..." She breathed halfway through the journey.
"Hermione, don't worry about Ron; he's a, a- well never mind what he is." Harry said realising that Hermione probably didn't need to get too stressed at that moment.
Hermione's Point of View.
Finally, Harry reached the hospital wing and Madam Pomfrey ushered me into a warm, soft bed. She performed a spell on me and all the the cuts vanished, but not the scar of knowing that one of my best friends had cursed me.

Third person.
Harry stayed with Hermione overnight in the hospital wing by sitting in the whicker chair beside her bed. He refused to leave her side until the next morning when she was discharged. The morning Hermione came out of the hospital wing was thankfully a Saturday so they could both relax. They invited Neville, Ginny and Luna to their private common room as Ron was still ignoring them. Harry was reading 'Flying With the Cannons' for the twentieth time on the crimson sofa while Hermione was next to him and leaning against his side, reading 'Quidditch Through The Ages'.

"Harry?" She said nervously, wondering whether he was going to like her idea.

"Yes Hermione?" He answered cheerily.

" I- I was wondering cuduteechqidich?"

"Sorry? What did you say?" He said kindly.

" I- I was wondering if you could teach me Quidditch sometime?" She was already regretting her words.

Harry jumped up excitedly.

"Hermione, that's a brilliant idea! Let's go now, you can use a school broom until I can get you your own! Wait, are you strong enough again yet?" He added worriedly.

"You really think it's a good idea? I do feel a bit better now,let's go!"
****