The Piss Incident

it was the 17th of july, when a new member called strawberry had joined our establishment we all were planning on going to sleep until someone had informed there was piss in every corner of our camp.

"who was the last one outside?" the butler questioned.  "it was strawberry sir" one of the guards on duty replied. "ah alright, thank you" the butler replied. 

"hey strawberry my dear, may i speak to you?"
the butler asked.  "oh, of course! what is it butler?" strawberry replied.   "i've been informed by one of the guards that someone pissed in every corner of our camp. they said you were the last person outside. strawberry, was it you?"  strawberry stayed silent. " was it you strawberry?" the butler asked impatiently. 
"yes it was me, butler. i'm so sorry, i didn't know where the bathrooms were!" strawberry cried out.     the butler sighed. "you could've asked one of the guards. the bathroom is on the right beside birdman venti's tent, please don't do it again" strawberry nodded.

everyone went to sleep

7:23 AM
"AGAIN?! WHO DID IT THIS TIME?" someone shouted from outside.

the butler arose from his slumber.

"what's all the rukus about eh?" the butler asked sleepily.  "SOMEONE PISSED AT THE CAMP AGAIN!" a guard shouted out.  "do not yell, i'll go solve this issue" the butler replied.

the butler walked to strawberry's tent.

"good morning strawberry, hope i didn't wake you up now" the butler said.  "oh you didn't, don't worry!" strawberry replied.  "mind explaining why there's piss in every fucking corner again, strawberry?" strawberry stared at the butler. "uhm, haha it was me again haha.." strawberry said nervously.  "DIDN'T I FUCKING TELL YOU WHERE THE BATHROOM IS STRAWBERRY?" the butler spoke out in aggravation. " y-you did sir! you did it's just u-uhm" "IT'S JUST WHAT? BIRDMAN XIAO DOES NOT WANT SUCH DISGUSTING PEOPLE IN HIS ESTABLISHMENT. GET OUT." the butler grabbed strawberry and threw her out"

she was caught snooping around a few times after that but the guards stopped her from getting in.