3

Hinata arrived, at her village.

"Hinata has returned!! Hinata has returned!!" someone shouted.

She got off the horse, and saw Hanabi, her younger sister, running towards her.

They hugged each other.
"I miss you so much!!" she said.
"Me too."

Hinata turned, and saw her mother. She could see there's tears inside her eyes. Her mother came over, and hugged her, too.

Hinata's father came.

"Father, I stole your horse, your armour, and your sword. But I lost in during the battle, the only left is the horse," Hinata bowed to him.

"Please forgive me. I now know why it's so important for you." she continued.

He looked at her, for quite a while.
"What's important is my daughter." he finally said, smiling.

*horses galloping*
Just as Hinata turned, she heard someone calling her name.

"Hinata!" Commander Tung called.

"It is nice to see you again, Tung," her father bowed at him.

"But if you are here to discipline my daughter, you'll have to face me first." he said.

"Hiashi, I'm not here to discipline your daughter. She has done a great job to the while dynasty. The emperor has something to give her, a present."

Hinata took it out from it's sheath.

"Words inscribed at the bottom are virtues, loyal, brave, and true." Commander Tung said.

She turned the sword.
"There's a fourth virtue, read it aloud, Hinata."

"Devotion to family." she read.

"Also, the emperor asked you to reconsider your answer to his proposition."

Hinata smiled.