drown me in champagne

my brain goes BRRRRRRR when I look at jeongguk.

a few days forward and it's already the evening of saturday, aka the day of the fancy schmancy party JEONGGUK had been invited too via kim taehyung, the man he has yet confessed to.

he was giddy, excited, permanent smile on face, butterflies in the tummy; the whole shabang. because it clicks in his mind that this is the first time him and taehyung will be out to a formal event. together. couldn't deny that he was so looking forward to seeing him, curious to see his fit and those brooding eyes that make him feel like dying (in the good way, of course...)

it's around eight thirty so he decides to start to get ready right about now. he hurries along to the living room to ask yoongi for help but he just groans and sinks into the blanket on the sofa, like he's trying to be invisible. the younger tuts at his hyungs 'oh-so helpful' response.

"useless..." jeongguk grumbles under his breath and pads off into his bedroom.

"I'm joking, koo! I'm coming..." he hears yoongi fumbling and almost tripping as he pushes the blanket off his body, yelling and footsteps following him and when they catch up to him, arms wrap around his shoulders, embracing him in a clingy back hug.

so with the help of mighty yoongi, the two of them intently assembles an outfit that is sophisticated and sexy. luxurious, expensive.

they back away to stare at the outfit, like they just created the frankenstein of clothes. the two creators high five each other in pride, chins high.

"it's giving 'mysterious rich celeb going to the met gala, you know back when it was actually good and relevant'." yoongi finalises, arms crossed with a proud smile on his lips.

"I... love it!" jeongguk immediately tries it on, carefully slipping on the sheer lace undertop, paired with a lightweight, black silk button up; a good amount of chest on show and the rest was tucked into his expensive black pants, and accessorises with dangly earrings.

the outfit as a whole really emphasised his thighs and hips and especially his small waist that taehyung loves to fondle. in short: he looks gorgeous. skin gleaming like a greek god. radiance exuding out of every fibre of his being.