LUM YAT KAY EXPLAINS CHALLENGES FACED BY SOFTWARE ENGINEERS

The Information Technology (IT) field is a dynamic but complex one. Part of information technology is software engineering and software development.

A lot of factors have affected the growth of the I.T industry. They are; emerging new technologies, market trends, and software engineering problems.

Adapting to constant changes in the software industry is one of the main problems in software engineering.

"The problems faced by software engineers are numerous," stated , a software engineer. Among them are; combining two or more programs, providing support for the combined programs, portability of software programs, inadequate funding, and time. Portability of software means the ability of software to run on different operating systems. The portability problem is invisible when the product is being developed but it becomes visible when the development is finalized.

Building a team that works in the development operations department is one way of reducing testing problems. The team can use Cloud storage to get an uninterrupted network, easily accessible and reliable storage. Improving the technical knowledge and expertise of the development operations members is highly beneficial to product development. It will improve the productivity and marketability of the application.

Read Full Story Here: http://lumyatkay.com/explains-challenges-faced-by-software-engineers/