Anthrocon || Puppyshipping

Kaiba's POV
" Kaiba, Hey Kaiba! Look what I've got for you!" Joey ran through the door of my office and hugged me. He had two large bags. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and then started explaining

" Well, Ya know that I'm a furry. Anthrocon is next week, it's huge. Like I mean thousands of furries go there and I managed to get tickets to go with you and..."

I didn't like the sound of this. I was alright with Joey being a furry but it stopped there. I hated the whole fandom and no way was I going to a convention. Not even with Joey.

" No way, puppy. Absolutely no way." I stated, hoping he would give up."

"Let me finish!" Puppy whined. " You are coming, Kaiba as I went on that trip to Paris with you when I don't like french stuff. So I bought you these so that you fit in and look cute."

Joey reached into the bag and pulled out a pair of blue and white fluffy husky ears on a head band and a long blue and white husky tail. He sets them on the desk and smiles.

" No." I say firmly.

" Oh come on Kaiba!! Please, please!!" Joey begged. " Look this is what I'm wearing."

He pulled out a t shirt with a large rainbow paw print on it, and orange hoodie with fox markings on it and little ears, a pair of brown and white ears and a tail to match. He grinned and put the ears on.

" How do I look?" He asked, leaning against my desk. He looked absolutely adorable, he fitted his nickname of puppy. He stared at me and then went down on his knees and whimpered. I stared at him and reached out my hand and patted his head.

"Good doggy." I soothed. He stared up at me imploringly and let out a little " Aru~".

" Will Ya come with me then?" Joey asked again and pouted.

" Of course I will, my precious pup. Your too cute to leave." I leant down and kissed his forehead. Our eyes met and we stared, my iced blue eyes interlocking with his warm brown eyes.

" Well Ya better pack then." Joey said, standing up and putting his arms around me. We touched lips again gently.

-----At Anthrocon-----
" Come on Kaiba, let's look around." Joey yelled at me, dragging me by my hand. I felt humiliated, wearing doggy ears and being surrounded by furfags. Puppy was so excited, babbling about which events we should go to. I pulled him into a hug and smiled.

" Slow down, Pup-pup. We are here for two days, don't tire yourself out today, spread the events out." I explained to him. He jumped up and down like an excited child.

I kissed him. Softly and sweetly. He lifted his leg in a very feminine way. A group of female furries in fursuits squealed and took pictures of us. I guess that proves my point, Joey is an adorable puppy. But, he's my puppy. No one else's.