12: "Lin HaoMiao, are you stupid?"

Anyway, Lin HaoMiao and Wen Wen got together after that.

Surprisingly, unlike the various tangled ups and downs before they got together, the relationship between the two was unexpectedly smooth. Lin HaoMiao had always known that Wen Wen in love with his lover was basically obedient, but imagining it was different than actually experiencing it thoroughly. Throughout their day-to-day killing of magical beasts, Wen Wen insisted on contributing a share.

The money he earned was given to Lin HaoMiao for safekeeping, and he was almost subservient to all big and small matters on a regular basis.

Especially in bed.

Wen Wen was very open in bed, often taking the initiative to sit on top of him, no matter when and where. As long as Lin HaoMiao had the desire, Wen Wen would cater to him. He was not shy giving oral sex, but also often insisted to swallow Lin HaoMiao's cum, and even once Lin HaoMiao accidentally ejaculated on his face and did not show the slightest sign of anger.

He seemed to feel that all these were deserved, the gesture of devotion to everything always looked hot in Lin HaoMiao's heart.

Lin HaoMiao found that he seemed to be addicted to voyeurism, and this could not be changed.

It was obvious he was already together with Wen Wen, but occasionally he still wanted to spy on him in the dark. Wen Wen had no problem with this, and on the contrary, generously cooperated. For example, sometimes in the shower, Wen Wen would deliberately leave the door open, ignoring Lin HaoMiao outside who would glance on eagerly.

He even sometimes deliberately made some lucrative postures, looking outside at Lin HaoMiao who would nearly have a nosebleed.

The difference was that now Lin HaoMiao didn't need to jerk off outside, he could rush into the bathroom when he couldn't hold back and press Wen Wen against the bathroom wall for a good fuck.

Wen Wen started out dating without having much confidence in Lin HaoMiao, after all, the greater the hope, the greater the disappointment. But as time went on, he found himself unconsciously more afraid of losing this relationship than any time before.

Because Lin HaoMiao was too suitable for him.

Although Wen Wen used to be possessive, he would still put up with it. After all, he knew that people living in society needed to connect with others, and he couldn't stop his boyfriend from conversing with others in general, such as waiters, colleagues, and even teammates in games.

After going out with Lin HaoMiao, Wen Wen moved with him, going hunting during the day and returning to town at night, wandering aimlessly around the world, living a life almost without contact with the outside world. After spending some time in this world of only two people, Wen Wen felt that he had recently been spoiled even worse.

A few days ago they saw a group organized by "players" in a mercenary bar, seemingly trying to gather companions, communicate together, and try to find a way back to the original world.

Lin HaoMiao was a bit interested when Wen Wen mentioned it, so the two of them went to the town where the team was located.

The other side, once they saw that Lin HaoMiao was a magician, tried to get him to stay in the fixed team, after all, magicians were weak professions, and many of them died because they were left alone before they could find a companion in this world.

Lin HaoMiao was not too interested, but thinking that this way to make money together did save more time than being just two people coming home late, they agreed.

After returning to the room, Wen Wen got angry for the first time in front of Lin HaoMiao.

"Why did you agree to go with the group? Because she was a woman?"

Lin HaoMiao froze for a moment, "I... think this will make our life easier ah, I see you didn't object so I agreed."

Wen Wen knew he was rambling, but that raging desire came up and could not be contained, "You talked to her! And you looked her in the eyes! You even... smiled at her, do you have a crush on her?"

"I don't..." Lin HaoMiao was a little aggrieved, but he had known Wen Wen's character for a long time, and couldn't be considered surprised, "It was out of courtesy, I only love you ah, you should know best."

"......" Wen Wen sat and calmed down in a bit, his voice still shaking a little, "I don't like you looking at other people."

"I know," Lin HaoMiao walked over to Wen Wen and took him in his arms, "I was wrong, I won't look at them or talk to them anymore, you'll do it all, okay...?"

"......"

Seeing that Wen Wen did not say anything, Lin HaoMiao was a bit anxious, "Don't be angry, forgive me this time, I promise not to say half a word to them in the future."

Wen Wen's burning jealousy was instantly doused by Lin HaoMiao's guilt-ridden look, and he sighed in his arms, "....It's not your fault. Don't think I'm annoying."

"How can I? I'm the one who didn't notice. Are you not angry anymore?" Lin HaoMiao looked at Wen Wen's eyes, repeatedly confirming whether he still had any unhappy emotions.

Wen Wen laughed out, "Not angry anymore... Say, Lin HaoMiao, are you stupid?"

Lin HaoMiao complained, "I'm afraid you're not happy, and I've become stupid?"

Without saying anything more, Wen Wen replied with a kiss instead.