21

We wake up to the sound of landos alarm. He rolls over to me with his eyes still half shut.

L-time to get up I guess

He gives me a little frown

Y/n-I wish we didn't have work today so we could just lay in bed all day with eachother

L-yes that would be nice but unfortunately we have work. Come on I will make us some toast.

We get up and get ready for work. Lando brings me to work in his car. Our day was pretty average the same thing as usual. When we were finished work Lando brought me home and dropped me outside the apartment building so Alex wouldnt suspect a thing. I gave him a kiss the got out and made my way into the apartment. God last night was amazing.

Y/n-Alex I'm home !!!

Alex runs downstairs and gives me a hug.

A-great to see you how was work?

Y/n-fine I guess but anyway tell me all about your date !!!!

A-well we went for dinner and talked for a bit she was nice but I was getting more friend vibes off her so after dinner I dropped her home to her house and I came back here so there wasn't really any point in you going away for the night.

Y/n-better to be safe than sorry tho, and sorry it didn't work out I'm sure you will find someone eventually.

A-yes y/n you better try find yourself a friend you've never had one and your 19! Not going to lie but that's a bit sad

Y/n-oi watch what your saying and I want to focus on my job for now I'm not botherd about a relationship.

Bull crap I thought to myself

A-I suppose and ye better to concentrate on your rookie season because you got to make a good impression. How are you feeling about next weekend for the test in Melbourne?

Y/n-ohhh I'm super excited I've been training allot and spending time on the sim and my lap times are looking pretty promising however my qually pace needs a bit of work.

A-well I mean your not going to be expected to be on pole or anything In Your first race.

Y/n- oh I know that but still I want to be amazing this season not going to lie I'm aiming for at least a podium this year

A-wow a podium in your rookie season if you pull that off everyone will be impressed.

Y/n- and I know this isn't gonna happen but imagine if I bet Charles in the championship

A-I don't think he would be best pleased with that.

I went upstairs and got into the shower and decided to get an early night.

The rest of the week was pretty much the same, eat, work, train, sleep.

A/n~guys sorry for this short chapter and not posting for a few days I was really busy get to no ready to go back to school but I promise I will be back posting tomorrow 💜