Amber's birthday.

Amber's birthday + traveler(male) angst

Amber was so excited that it was her birthday she dressed cutely and bought a cake and a birthday leter once she prepared everything she then put on her lovely cute baron bunny style dress and send the birthday later to everyone she knows

and then she sit down waiting excitedly for everyone to say happy birthday to her. And then she waited. She waited. She waited. Untill it was night. She looked around and saw nobody there but just the cake in her table. She then started to think.

"Did everyone forgot about me?"

Amber said with a sad tone. She then got up from her sit and opened the door to her house she then saw a leter from master jean in the note master jean said,

"i am so sorry for not coming to your birthday today i have work to do and I'm to busy but i wish you a very happy birthday and I'll give you a present in the morning once again i am very sorry i am very busy right now. -grand master jean."

As the lovely girl amber said

"oh so everyone was to busy."

With a sad tone rain began to get hair and made her dress wet. As the lovely girl looked at the leter she began to question.

"Is my birthday not important? Is my life not important? I waited all this day just to have 1 person go to my birthday party."

Tears started to form in her eyes thunder began to strike. As the girl cried silently in the rain she saw someone, someone lovely it was the traveler. She then wipe her tears like nothing happened

" what are you doing here in the middle of the rain lets get you all warm up!"

The traveler said. They got into Amber's house and the traveler made hot coco

"hm maybe I'm not that worthless after all."

Amber said. While the girl drinked her hot coco she saw the traveler holding something and trying to hide it from amber.

"Surprised! I realized it was your birthday so i made a gift for you!"

The traveler was holding a cute baron bunny hair pin and a necklace. The lovely girl began to cry of happiness she then thanked traveler for remembering her birthday.

Creators note( hello everyone i am so sorry if I ever did a typo! And thank you so much for reading my story!! And I hope i can continue this journey with you. Traveler.)