Adventures With Roscoe

I roll the window down, the wind whipping through my hair as Stiles taps his long fingers against the steering wheel, singing along with the radio.

"And I'll use you as a warning sign, that is you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind, and I'll use you as a focal point, so I don't lose sight of what I want."

I look up at him, basking in the warmth of how carefree he is for the first time in months. He intertwines his hand with min before bringing my hand to his lips and brushing a soft kiss against my knuckles. He hits down on the accelerator and we go hurtling down along the abandoned back roads.

I pull my hand out of his, creeping my fingers along his leg until I'm palming him through his lacrosse shorts.

"Have I ever mentioned how hot you are in your jersey?" I say flirtatiously and he quirks an eyebrow at me.

"Whatever you're planning in your devious little mind, stop it." He says, shifting the jeep into another gear as we go flying around a bend.

I continue massaging his crotch, and he inhales sharply. I slip my hand into his shorts, sliding my palm along his length and he groans.

"Seriously, love, stop." He pants; gripping the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turn white as he maneuvers us along the twists and turns of the road.

"It doesn't seem like you really want me to stop." I say slyly, leaning over to press a kiss against his cheek as my hand continues to work along his length and I can feel him harden even more under my touch.

I unbuckle my seatbelt, leaning over, and angling myself into a better position. I tug his shorts down slightly around his hips, just enough to free his erection which springs up. I press a soft kiss to his tip, swiping at his pre-cum with my tongue and he groans.

"Hold on tight, baby," I say, smirking at him before swirling my tongue around his tip. His hips lurch up, and the jeep swerves slightly as he tries to maintain control.

I move my tongue along him slowly, loving the soft pants and whimpers he's making as I tease him. Without warning, I take him completely in my mouth, hollowing out my cheeks so I can slide him in and out of my throat. His foot jerks against the accelerator, sending us lurching forward.

"Holy fuck you're going to kill us." He groans, swerving the jeep again as we drive off the road into a section of the reserve. The trees hide us from view and he turns to me, fixing his eyes on me with a heated gaze.

"Outside. Now." He slides out of the jeep, and I quickly hop out after him. He makes his way over to my side, pressing me against the warm metal of the door as he catches my lips in a fiery kiss.

"You're so fucking naughty. Teasing me while I'm trying to drive. You could've killed us." He turns me around, pressing my chest against the door as his hands grip my ass, palming me through my short sundress.

I moan softly, as he presses hot, wet kisses along the back of my neck and I press myself back against him. He pulls my dress up, exposing my lace-clad ass to him, and brings his hand down on the sensitive flesh. I shudder, at the stinging sensation, biting back a whimper. He brings his hand down against the other cheek, the pain quickly becoming pleasure and I moan, my head lolling back against his shoulder.

"Either take them off or I'll tear them off of you." He growls in my ear, and I quickly shimmy out of my panties as he tugs down his shorts. He lines his tip up with my entrance and in a single movement thrusts completely into me.

He groans in my ear, one of his hands on my hip to keep me in place while the other hand makes its way to my breast, as he continues to slam into me from behind. I press my hands against the door, arching back against him, as he sucks a few hickeys down along my neck- just how he knows I like it.

I reach down to circle my clit with my thumb, causing me to clench around his cock and he groans my name.

"Fuck, just like that baby." He moans, moving my legs apart more so that I'm bent even more for him. He snaps his hips again and again, never slowing his pace, our pants and moans growing louder with every passing moment.

His hand replaces mine on my clit, rubbing rough figure eights against it as he continues to slam into me, his thrusts growing sloppier, and I know his release is coming soon. He presses down on my clit, the sensations sends stars shooting across my vision and just like that I'm coming undone, moaning his name as I come. He thrusts a few more times, my name coming out in a grunt and we stand there panting.

He pulls his shorts up, tugging my dress back down around me before he turns me back around, cupping the side of my face in his hand, and kissing me softly.

"I love you," He murmurs against my lips and I smile into the kiss.

"Am I forgiven for teasing you?" I ask him with a smirk, tugging his bottom lip between my teeth as my arms wrap around his neck.

"I think you still need to make it up to me."

I lean back against the jeep; pulling his against me as we continue kissing and his hands cup my ass. When we finally pull apart, we're completely out of breath.

"What if I help you get the jeep out of the ditch you drove it into?" I ask him, quirking an eyebrow at him as I try to stifle a giggle at his expression.

"Poor Roscoe," He says, and I snort in laughter, Stiles chuckling along with me.

"Poor Roscoe, indeed." I giggle.