An instruction from Fury

When I wake up the next day, it is already after ten o'clock and Groot is no longer there. The door is open again, Groot has probably already got up. I swap my pajamas for tight gray sweatpants and a turquoise crop top, tie my hair in a messy bun and make my way to the kitchen. I need coffee. When I get into the kitchen I see Groot sitting on the dining table with a bowl of nuts in front of him. I stroll past him and grab some nuts. "I am Groot", Groot wishes me a good morning. I'm standing at the coffee machine and waiting for my caffeine to finish brewing when I hear someone come into the kitchen. "Nice that you finally got up. Training starts in fifteen minutes" Tony looks annoyed when he talks to me. "Uh, thanks no" I roll my eyes "I just made myself a coffee and wanted to spend the day with my little buddy" I say and wink at Groot conspiratorially. "Excuse me? That was no question. Everyone here has to train so that we are always ready for action. Also, that was an instruction from Fury" Tony looks at me as if I had just said the earth was flat. "Fury you son of a bitch" I think. As if this man doesn't know me at all. As if I was never fit and ready for action. With an exaggerated sigh, I admit defeat. "Fine, I'll train. Do I have to train alone? Or will I at least get an opponent?" I hate training, sports in general. But when I have to train, it can't hurt to make it clear that I'm more than fit enough. And how could I prove that more impressively than if I were to defeat one of the men? Now it's up to Tony to roll his eyes. "Since the others have been in the gym for a while, there will definitely be someone you can train with." I already feel sorry for the person who will "train" with me. I have no intention of holding back. With a mischievous smile, I go back to my room and put on my workout clothes - tight black yoga pants and a black sports bra. I briefly consider whether I should put on another top, but decide against it. The crop top was no less revealing than the sports bra. Then I make my way to the gym. Then let's see what my team members can do.