Bonus chapter 44.

Her.

I hummed sleepily as I was pressed against a hard, vigorous, powerful body. 

"Was this supposed to be a "welcome back home" surprise, my stunning wife?"- whispered coarsely Leo, trailing his soft fingertips right underneath my breasts. 

"Mhm, sì. I planned to give you a very nice show, but our baby made mummy sleepy."- I murmured drowsily, turning around to snuggle into his half-naked, rock-hard, sinewy body, relaxing as he cuddled me, kissing my neck gently. 

"You are breathtaking and exceedingly mouth-watering, bambina."- said warmly my handsome husband, kissing me fondly, as my cheeks flushed pink. 

I admit, I wanted to make a little sexy surprise for him with his favourite things that drive him mad, but as I was waiting and it already was 8PM, I got so drowsy. Minutes ticked by and I fell asleep, still in dark red lingerie - bra, garter belt, thong, stockings. 

"Let's take a nappy-nap and then we can get back to what I planned."- I murmured, nuzzling in his mellow and beyond comfy embrace. 

Him.

I smiled at my beauty and kissed her forehead, feeling at my best by her side. 

I have never thought that I can use adorable and sinfully erotic in one compliment, but that's how she looks. 

Angelic, perfectly sculpted face. Lustrous, long, velvety, voluminous, light blonde hair is like ocean of gold. Dewy, clear, smooth, silky, sleek skin is luminous and so damn beautiful. Sexy as fuck lingerie adorns her heavy figure in the finest ways imaginable. This is erotic and desirable view. 

But as I glance down at her stunning, small baby bump, she turned into my cutie and sweetheart. She is only on her 10th week, 3rd month, so her belly is not that big and is very easy to hide. Camila is glowing right now; it is that radiant glow that she gets during pregnancy, I have no words to describe how extra mesmerising she is at the moment. 

I cuddled my baby girl, smiling happily, knowing that she will fall asleep in my arms as her steady, silent breathing brushed against my bare chest. I wouldn't change a thing about this. 

"Mhm, were you in a T-shirt, amore?"- whispered sleepily Cami and I grinned, already knowing what she wants. 

I reached for my T-shirt, which I had on, and helped her to wear it. I also took off her stockings and garter belt, kissing her softly, silently telling her that we can sleep and cuddle and it is absolutely fine with me. She hugged me tightly and I eagerly indulged in her balmy touch, holding her close to myself. 

Camila slept peacefully in my arms and I enjoyed my bubble, grinning as I glanced at her gorgeous baby bump. I am still unspeakably overjoyed about the fact that we are expecting a baby. 

Just as I was about to get some sleep too since it is 10PM, my phone buzzed with all too familiar name popping up on the screen. 

"Pack your suitcases, bestie. We are going on a trip for 2 weeks: you, your wifey, kiddos, Mr and Mrs R, Mr J and your trusty favourite me. You have 1 hour, time is starting now."- ranted happily Martin as I frowned, not buying his shit. 

"Are you joking? It is 10PM, my sons and I just got back from U.S.A., my kids and wife are sleeping."- I replied quietly, knowing that madre, padre and my father-in-law are asleep too and might have plans for tomorrow or days after. 

"Yeah, well, your parents and Mr J are with me in the car, so it is just you, your wifey and kiddos. Now, pack your shit, take a car and let's go because the trip is going to be first everything for you and your fam. Shoo-shoo, time is ticking."- ushered Martin, hanging up, and I sighed, ditching my phone on my nightstand.