CHAPTER 6 PART 2

SON CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Left alone, I was spacing out into space for a moment, thinking what I should be doing next for my 'me-time'. Suddenly I remembered the strawberry cake Nayeon offered to me so I happily went to the fridge, gushed on how beautiful the cake was and with good grace, I took a bite of it and cried for it was so perfect and so delicious that I was tempted to finish the whole cake which I did. I should have not eaten all of it now I'm embarrased and worried of what they might think of me after knowing what a glutinous person I am.

You can't blame me guys. I love strawberries!!

So after another few minutes of spacing out, I later realized it was the perfect time for me to get back on track to my drawings which I would be using and applying on my painting canvas that I left at home, this is for my project in school. I got all the needed materials on hand and made my way out to the balcony, sat on one of the swing chairs and put all the things I brought on the table. I had to submit at least one painting to my professor as soon as possible 'cause our art event was fast approaching, it would be in two weeks and right now, is our school vacation so we still have enough time to complete it. In fact, most of my classmates even travelled to a different country just for this which was unnecessary for me.

Tzuyu knew that I'd been struggling a lot lately with my confidence 'cause I was slacking off real good, feeling demotivated and was literally in the verge of giving up this school year but because of her and my parents, I won't. She had been like a little sister to me though we're on the same age and she had been helping me a lot like bringing me here in Jeju 'cause she knew I needed this moment in my life. I needed a peace of mind.

I know I can do it, one step at a time, little by little!! Hwaiting!!

Just as I was about to start doing my drafts, my stomach rumbled out of nowhere which was funny cause I had finished the whole cake earlier and it's still asking for food. Thus, I quickly changed my outfit to a white cropped-top sweatshirt and a black skinny jeans, I got no choice and I was getting hungry as well, so I headed out to take my lunch downstairs.

**********

Wooow!! It was one of the best meals that I've ever had for this year!!

I couldn't move an inch from where I was sitting 'cause I was so full but afterwards the garden caught my attention. The restaurant had this little window that people could peek out while eating. I finally stood up and scooted my way out to the garden and gave the hotel a tour. I got to see how massively huge the pool was from man's eye view. I badly wanted to dive in but I had to wait for Tzuyu so that we could enjoy this together. I took a lot of pictures everywhere, from the garden to the pool, to random people and accidently took a picture of a girl sitting alone in the restaurant, looking happy but her eyes were full of sadness. How was that possible for a person to be happy and sad.....

and BEAUTIFUL at the same time????

I just kept on staring at her picture in my phone, didn't know what to feel but there was something in me that wanted to come to her, comfort her and tell her that everything's gonna be okay and to just enjoy the moment 'cause everything has a reason.

As the time I moved back in to the restaurant and thought I could give it a shot, she wasn't there already. I suddenly felt sad and regretful for I was too late. I tried to find her everywhere but there were no signs of her. I gave up and wished I could find her before we leave Jeju and just like that, I waited for an elevator to go back upstairs.

What is happening to me? Why am I so sad over a stranger whose eyes are sad?