↬𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒↫

✦·─────• ∆RCUS •─────·✦

✦·─────• RCUS •─────·✦

To join our pallet and create the most beautiful rainbow you all will have to follow these simple and necessary rules.

✦·─────────────────·✦

Respect

Everyone likes a respectful environment, especially in a community where people with differences exist, so please respect.  Do not lash out on someone just because you think they are wrong.

Patience

Keep patience. We will try to reply as soon as possible, but we need you to know that if any case the reply is late you must not get restless and send private messages to the founders. Instead please co-operate with us. Everyone is busy and your time is valuable to us.

Understanding

Please be understanding towards the community staff, and don't ping the founders multiple times unnecessarily.

Plagiarism 

Plagiarism is a crime and completely forbidden by the community. You are neither allowed to give someone else's work or idea nor give our communities work to other communities.

Punctual, Responsible & Active •

Once part of the community you are expected to be punctual and responsible towards the work given to you. Apart from that being active as much as you can along with dedication is mandatory.

Follow & shoutout

Please give a shoutout to this book in your mb so the community will grow, and follow the community account, alongside these three accounts.

zz_JiminShi_zz
yy_TaehyungShi_yy

Reading List •

Please add the community book to your reading list to keep updated about our community.

Open to All •

Even though this community is related to K-pop and will remain biased to the genre, Anyone interested is free to join and have a good time with us in this community.

Discord

All the works will be done in the Community server so discord is a must have.

Age restrictions

You have to be at least 13-years-old to join this community.

Enjoy

We will never force you to socialize with community staffs, as we know some of us don't really like to socialize but it'll make us happy if we see you having a good time with your fellow staff members.

✦·─────────────────·✦

Finally, We wish you all the best and hope that you can be a vibrant color in our canvas and complete our community.

✦·────• RCUS •────·✦

✦·────• ∆RCUS •────·✦