𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊//Fascination

"I can eat anything I want?" I asked while looking at Keigo in shock.

"Of course, technically you were supposed to be our next boss" Keigo said as the rest of the guys walked into the kitchen.

"What? I was supposed to be your boss?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Well you are the old bosses daughter, if Bakugou never came along then you would've become our boss" Keigo said while looking at Bakugou.

"Shut the fuck up" Bakugou said while flipping him off.

"Ooh looks like someone's threatened" Keigo said while smirking cockily.

"I said shut up" Bakugou spoke.

"Aww are you mad cuz I was supposed to replace you?" I said while walking up to him and smirking proudly.

"Shut it." He said while glaring down at me.

"Aww you are" I said while smirking at him.

"I said, shut it" he said while grabbing my neck and bringing my face closer to him.

I whimpered as he gripped my neck, making him smirk.

"Guess I found your weak spot, princess" he whispered in my ear as I softly moaned.

He left a small fleeting kiss on my ear before he pulled away and smirked at the blushing mess that I became.

"I guess if you marry Bakugou then you would become the mafia dona" Keigo said while smirking.

Me and Bakugou instantly looked at each other.

"And why would I marry this fucker?" I asked while pointing at him.

"Y'know what, never mind, I wouldn't want you to marry him. I want you all to myself" Keigo said while smirking at me as Bakugou scoffed.

I blushed furiously as Keigo chuckled.

"Aren't you still hungry?" Kiri asked while looking at me.

"Oh, yeah" I said while walking abruptly to the kitchen and opening the huge fridge.

Every shelf was lined with the finest foods you could eat, there were fruits, veggies, seafood, and even gourmet meats.

"Woah, you guys are loaded" I said while closing the fridge and admiring the rest of the kitchen.

I opened the pantry and my eyes widened at all the snacks.

I reached out and grabbed my favourite snack.

I sat on a barstool and twirled around while munching on it.

"Do you like (f/s)?" Denki asked while pointing to the food in my hands.

"Yeah, I love them" I said while smiling at him.

"Y'know a smile suits you, you should do it more often" Sero said while smiling at me.

I blushed.

"Weird but thanks" I said while smiling nervously.

"Wait what time is it?" I asked while looking for my phone in my pocket.

I finally found my phone and pulled it out to check the time.

"Damn it's 2 in the morning" I said while closing the bag and putting it back in the pantry.

"I'm tired as shit" I said while yawning as I stretched.

"Here, I'll show you to your room" Keigo offered while holding his hand out for me to take.