The growls

After Mae got home, she was absolutely starving after not eating anything at all that day. However, she just tried not to think too much of it.

She decided to go downstairs and see if there was anything for dinner. However, there was no food in the fridge.

*Grooooooooowwwwwl*

"Huh?! What was that?" Mae said, horrified about that growling noise.

*Groooooooooooaaaaaan*

Mae then came to the realization that it was her stomach that was making those noises. She blushed in embarrassment, and decided to call her friend Bea.

After she did that, she waited and waited for what seemed like forever.

*GROOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWL*

Mae's stomach wouldn't stop growling like crazy. She was absolutely starving. Until, she heard a knock at the door. So she went to get it.

She opened the door, and found it was Bea the crocodile.

"May I come in, Mayday?" Bea asked.

"Sure thing," Mae replied, as she allowed her in.

"You can stay overnight if you want to, BeeBee," Mae suggested as they got to her room.

"Sure. Let's go to bed," said Bea, as they lay in the bed and went to sleep.

A few hours later, Bea woke up from a loud growling sound.

*Grummmmmmmmmble*

What was that? Bea thought.

She then realized it was Mae who was hungry, and her stomach was making that noise.

Wait...if she's hungry.....

*Groooooooooooooooooaar*

"God dammit. I forgot to eat dinner before coming to Mae's house," Bea said, facepalming.

*GROOOOOOOOOOOOOWL*

"Dang, she's starving," Bea said, laying next to her stomach. "I'd rather listen to it than sleep."

*Gwaaaaaaaaaaargle*

*Groooooooaaaaan*

*GRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMBLE!*

Eventually, the growls seemed so relaxing, Bea eventually fell asleep. While she slept her stomach was as noisy as Mae's.

*Grooooooooooooowl*

*GROAR!*

*GRUUUUUUUMMMMMMMBLE!*

The end! Also this was inspired by a video from my bff's channel, Hungry Girl's Stomach growling!