The armor's nest

TODAY A lot like other days has gone horribly wrong. And it's not just all the crazy weird things he's been seeing that made today a nightmare,no,it was also something that made a friend disappearing into a book look like a vacation compared to this.

As Terithiki ran into the library he saw glimpses and heard snippets of the conversation behind him.

"What did you say to him!!"

"NOTHING WE WERE JUST TALKING AND-"

They both went mute when they heard a crash and saw their son standing behind a bookshelf with blood on his timid hands. He stared at them with malice and vicious eyes.

It was even more disturbing with the fake smile plastered on his face.

His face was stained with tears and his clothes were partly ripped and torn. It was obvious that he was trying his best not to be mad and failing hard,at least that was normal.
Terithiki was always putting himself ahead of others no matter what. His parents had warned him that doing that all the time wasn't healthy and this was the ever so disturbing proof.

"YeS,TalKInG,human contact,being social,normal!!"Terithiki said?

Every word he forced out came out with even more tears than normal.

Which is why he was hesitant when he carried on.

"It,CertAINLY is normal to tell me you're disowning me!!"

"We're not disowning you,we're just sending you to boarding school so you can handle your...issues"Said his father scared of the consequences

"We're just worried about you you're always depressed and alone and let's admit it,you have been clingy,we just want you happy,and you can't do that if we don't give you space to grow,pain heals with time and effort and that's why we're sending you there that's the only reason!!"His mother explained.
"ThE WORST PART is this isn't even a normal boarding school it's one for the mentally ILL,also known as the INSANE I'm totally fine I'm not crazy AREN'T I?"Terithiki screamed to his "parents".

Sure he had some issues but,he is NOT a full on lunatic!

Terithiki turned tail and ran down the hallway.

He knew sending kids to boarding school wasn't full on disowning them but in this specific boarding school,kids couldn't go home to see their family. They had to stay there for the whole programme,when they were finally done,they would be sent to a foster home.

They would phrase it as your family is too much of a painful memory so you need a new family.

What a fancy way of kicking someone on to the streets.

Even in THIS NIGHTMARE(aka the world) he never even thought of his parents wanting to get rid of him.

This wasn't even like divorcing kids with divorced parents could still see either one of them time to time because even though they didn't like each other they still cared...

And loved their child as weird and annoying they are. No one cared for Terithiki,not his friends not his siblings,NOT EVEN HIS OWN PARENTS! Everyone had forgotten about him,he only had his parents to look forward to.

Then the only safe space he had ever witnessed so far was... Gone.

He had lost it there and then.

His mind slipped into the dark thoughts he's been trying to ignore.

The only thing in his head now was hurt,viciousness and betrayal.

Then things went by in a blur,he saw his parents creeping forward to him tentatively he heard the sound of a bookshelf breaking then he heard footsteps and more breakings of bookshelves. More running more screaming,more crying.