1

Brian's POV
First thing I hear is my phone ring Jessica started to groan, I didn't move a muscle until the ringing stoped we both relaxed until it started to ring again "ugh pick it up already." Jessica told me as she shoved her face into the pillow I turned away from Jess and answered the phone without checking who it was "What!" "Is that anyway to answer to your sergeant" I pulled myself out of bed and walked to Jess's office "Sarg why are you calling me this early." "O'Connor it's 7 am over here and it's 10 over there, what are you doing sleeping in." "Uggh Sarg you called me on my vacation." I walked to the shelf and brought down the bottle of whiskey "I wouldn't be calling you if this wasn't important." "What is it." I sat down in Jessica's chair and put my feet on the desk "We need you to go undercover." I choked on the whisky "Tanner are you sure you've read my psyc eval." "Yes I have but you have all the skill sets we need for this assignment." I rub my hand in my face "When do you need me back." "Tomorrow." "Fine." I hang up on him before he can answer "What did Tanner want." "He needs me back in L.A." Jess stole the bottle of whiskey away from me "Hey I was drinking that." She gave me a shrug "When does he want you there." "Tomorrow" she sighed "maybe you can come with me." She then choked up on the whiskey "Me, go with you maybe." I got up from the chair and made my way towards her "Maybe. I. Can. Convince. You." I told her between kisses she shoved me against the wall but that didn't really affect me (did I forget to mention I also have super strength) she started to attack my mouth and well I attacked her mouth back. I think you might get the gist of what happened next.

A couple hours later

"That was fun." I panted out she moaned into my shoulder before looking up "Ok, I'll go with you but just this one time." I gave her a smile kissed the top of her head before we both fell asleep.

Next day

I heard shuffling around the room I opened one eye and saw Jessica shoving stuff in a backpack "Heyyy." My voice still groggy from waking up "You better get up lover boy we have a plane to catch." I looked over at the clock "Oh shit." I got ready while Jess just stared at me "You are ridiculous whenever they call you always go running to them." I shook my head at her "Baby, I promise that after this I'm done with L.A. and maybe you can join me on this plus I will try to help you and your little PI game." She gave me a small sigh "Alright....dork" I stuck my tongue out at her and started to pack some of my clothes in my backpack.

A couple of hours later
(A/N sorry for so many time skips)

We made it to L.A. and the first thing I did was go to the address the the Sarg sent me. Once we made it I saw Tanner out there "Brian you made it, and who is this." I shook his hand "This is Jessica my girl and I was wondering maybe she can join me on this assignment."
I seriously did not expect the response he gave me "Sure." He turned away and walked back into the base. Me and Jessica turned to look at each other and just shrugged and followed him inside. "These are your marks Dominic Toretto, Letty Ortiz, and their companions Vince, Jessie, Leon and Dominic's little sister Mia." "Ok so why are we going under for this?" Jess asked Tanner "The team excluding Mia are under suspicion of hijacking trucks." "Well when do you want us to start." I look up from the files "Today. Brian I got you a job at The Racers Edge and Jessica I'm sorry but if I knew yesterday that you were going to join the operation I would have tried to find a job." Jessica just shrugged "No biggy, I will just stay home a drink my whiskey." "You mean our whiskey." She just shakes her head at me "I'm your dreams babe, you go and buy your own whiskey. Your always finishing mine." I shook Tanner's hand and he handed me a paper "What is this?" I questioned "That is your home for the assignment. Good luck O'Connor and I expect updates." We walked away and drove to the house, when we arrived I turned to Jessica "Well, welcome home babe."