chapter 2

tae pov
i wake from my sleep after hearing my alarm going off. once I get off my bed I start getting ready for school it's only 7:05 meaning I have so time left I don't have to get to school until 8:00.

I go to the bathroom to take a shower and do my screen routine.

(What he wore)

I go downstairs just to see my 6 "lovely" boyfriends I'm still mad at the about last night so walk into the kitchen not even giving the a good morning. I grab two slices of bread and put it the toaster. as I am waiting I feel a couple pairs of eyes on me turn around looking at them giving them a cold glare "what" I said with and cold voice "why are you ignoring us you didn't even bother to say good morning to us" Jimin said in a curious tone.

"Idk go ask you bacon hyung to say good morning to you " I said with an annoyed voice I turn around grabbing my toast and putting strawberry jelly on it. "Why would we want good morning from beakhyun we have our pretty boyfriend right here" "oh now you see me as you boyfriend that wasn't how it went last night when you had that febreze spray hoe was kissing y'all on the face now was y'all huh " I said getting irritated  "bae ain't no reason to be jealous you know we only have eyes for you " Jin said walking up to me kissing my forehead the other nodding in agreement. I sigh "ugh whatever I'm off to school have fun at work or whatever " I then walk out and started to walk to the uni.

I walk into the school only to see bogum hyung putting some things in his locker I walked up to greet him " hey bogumie " I said hugging him from behind . I feel him jump and turn around "ah tae you scared me". he said with a shock voice. "Sorry" I laugh .

"so hyung where are we going for our little hangout " I said while sitting in our class waiting for the teacher. "It's a surprise " he said giving me a little wink. "Aww come on please tell me so I know what to wear" ,"just wear something nice" . "But-" before i could finish my sentence the teacher walk in.

after school
after school was over I headed home it's was 5:40 I saw I still have some time before I meet up with bogum . So I take off my shoe and go upstairs to change my clothes.

(what he wore)(Also there is some cross dressing if have a problem with that then use this picture)

(what he wore)
(Also there is some cross dressing if have a problem with that then use this picture)

After he was finish dressing he went downstairs to make something to eat  I went into the kitchen to make myself some spicy noodles and make some kimchi fried rice for the others

After he was finish dressing he went downstairs to make something to eat I went into the kitchen to make myself some spicy noodles and make some kimchi fried rice for the others. after the food was done I went to the living to go wait a movie.

after 30 minutes of watching the movie I feel myself falling asleep I look at my phone to see what time it is . It's only 6:10 "I'll just take a quick little nap" I said to myself and letting my tiredness take over me.

Few hours later
I wake up from my nap and look at my phone " OH SHIT ITS 8:00 IM GONNA BE LATE". I said to myself and ran upstairs into bathroom and took a shower . After my shower I go into my room a get ready.

(what he wore) after getting dressed I put on some red tint lipstick and some clear gloss over to make it shine

(what he wore)
after getting dressed I put on some red tint lipstick and some clear gloss over to make it shine. I was about to grab my bag when I heard my phone ring at the door I walk to the door and open to see who it was "oh hey bogumie hyung" , "hey tae ready for our da- I mean hangout " "yeah let me just get my bag and put my shoes on and we head out you can go and sit on the couch" I said smiling "ok" I'll be waiting. I nodded and went to go get my things.

bogum pov
I walk to the couch and sit down "he looked so good in those skinny jeans it really show he thic ass (that was so cringe to write 😀)if only I could have him I've had a crush on him since the first time we met but I was too late now he already has boyfriend" I thought to myself.

I had heard the door bell ring i got up from my seat and went to the door and open it " uhh hello how may I help you" I said looking a 6 males at the door "shouldn't I be asking you that" said one male ( side note the boys and bogum don't know each other this is their first time meeting) "oh well I'm taehyung friend and you are" I said looking at them up and down "were his boyfriends" the tall one said "oh well nice to meet you I guess" I said backing away from the door to let them in." one of them were going to say something but tae had walk down "ok bogumie I rea-" he said and stop mid sentence.

tae pov
i walk down downstairs to tell bogum Im ready but stop mid sentence when see my 6 boyfriends looking at me " oh hey guys" I said walking up " hey babe"yoongi said walking up to me and kissing me on the lips I was kinda shocked but kissed back after a while . but pushed him away because I forgot bogum here. "I'll be in the car bogum" said I nodded and then bogum went outside. Right when he went outside I start to lightly punch yoongi "ya why would you do that was so embarrassing." I said to him " I'm just showing him what mine " he said. " why would he care about that it not like he has a crush on my me" I said laughing at him " I think he does you should saw the way he was looking at you when kissing yoongi he look angry". "Yeah sure " I said rolling eyes. " well I'm leaving so see y'all later" I said kissing the goodbye before I could go I feel my wrist being pulled " where are you going " jungkook said "I'm going out with bogum what the problem" " dress like that those jeans are too tight those perv will stare at you ass" " oh don't worry baby this ass is only for you" I said looking deeply into his eyes and putting his hand on my ass and giving a long kiss. I give him a kiss on the ear and whisper " see later daddy." and walk out of the house leaving 6 hard males ." That will treat you for making me jealous yesterday " I said to myself and got into bogum car and we drove off.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and hope to see you next one .

SEE YOU NEXT TIME MY LOVELIES~~~~~~~🧍🏾‍♀️