chapter one

Outfit^^ (change if you don't like it)
(You also don't have include the little bag in her hand)

BOOK'S POV

There are but a handful of individuals in this world whom I would consider to have been touched by whomever doesn't touch them. Albert Einstein, Thomas Jefferson, Sir Isaac Newton, and Joseph Pactrick Finley.

Sometimes known as psy after the late great saya. Who is Joseph Pactrick Finley you wonder. Besides the son of doctors, Archibald and Kathryn Finley, besides the finest friend a friend could have. Nobody special, at least not in his eyes, because good in one way and a problem in many others

Suffic to say his is a curious case.

JOEY'S POV

I was laying in my bed until I herd bumping. I got out a bed to the window to check what it was it was my best friend, Book.

I have two other best friends besides Book. Desiree and Mouth, we are like a groups of friends you could say.

I zoom out of my room only to be triped by Dale(I've seen soo many people put Dale as Dal and I have been so confused on why people have been putting it as Dal sorry about my lil rant)

I look at him with anger and disbelief.
"Watch your step cockroach" he says while chuckling at this point I'm just still staring at him he stares back still chuckling going in another room.

I get ready then go downstairs. I grab my backpack then exit the house. Me and Book go to Desiree's house to go get her.

I haven't told anyone this but I just might have a small crush on Desiree.

She comes out of the house and I just admire her. I mean she is just perfect. Her outfit choices are just the best too, I mean she has style. I could go on and on, on how perfect she is for days.

"Hey guys!" She says. Gosh her voice is like music to my ears. "Hey Desiree"I say. "Hey" Book says right after me."Lets go guys" She yelled while running. We get to this dirt field. (Yes ik it's not a field field but we will just call it a field)

DESIREE'S POV

Once we get to the field we start getting ready for Mouth to come on his bike of course. (Is it just me and my dirty mind or does that just sound wrong?)

Me,Book, and Joey get our gloves Joey also gets his ball. Book and Joey stand a few feet away from eachother facing one another I stand about 7 feet behind book just in case he misses the ball.

We wait just a tad bit until Mouth comes, riding his bike. Joey gets ready to throw the ball.

When Mouth comes in right next to Joey, Joey throws the ball.

Mouth was in the lead until the ball passed him, landing in Book's glove.

Mouth came to a stop and looked at us we got all out stuff together and then went to Mouths house to put away his bike so we can all walk together.

Hello everyone here it is the first chapter. Sorry it took so long 😔  but I finally did it. Also sorry the chapter is short.
Again I have a tiktok lmk if you want to see story's/povs. I already do edits. My tiktok is @official80s_90ssimp