Chapter two

DESIREE'S POV

"Man I was doing 120 easy, easy." Mouth says "Man me and that ball were neck and neck." He continues. "Look, it is scientifically impossible for that bike to do 120 mph." Book explains. "Then a hundred" mouth said. "No" I said while Book and Joey shook their head. "Then I'm right" he argued. "You're never right. Air confuses you." Book argued back. "Its probably more like 30 man" Joey interrupted. "More like 90". Why is Mouth trying to say he went faster than he actually did? "The ball maybe, but not the bike." Book states "If you guys don't stop I will make you guys stop" I said sternly.

"So what do you think Psy's rookie card will be worth?" Book started. "Forget the card thats chump change man. Say, arm what do you think that cannon will be worth? 10-15 mil a year?" Mouth asked. "Thats not including endorsement or bonuses" I bud in. "Innings pitch, strikeout, GRA, all-star team appearances, and the side young award. Factoring in inflation it'll probably be, mm 15 to 20 mil a year by then." Book finishes for me.

"Quit dreaming" Joey says. "Start dreaming Joey" I say. "And im gonna be catcher." Book adds in. "Im gonna be a slime bucket agent" Mouth stops walking. "What am I gonna do with all that green. Spend it fast." Mouth continues.

"Mouth what are you doing?" I ask. He coughs a bit. "Check out the first ingredients." He tells us. "Alcohol." I start. "SD Alcohol 30 a B" Joey finishes. "Are you kidding?" Joeys says. "Go ahead its a good buzz." Mouth tells Joey. "You were born with buzz" Book says while I nod my head. "You can't get drunk of this crap." "Joey's right Mouth." I say agreeing with Joey. "It takes the edge off." Mouth argues. "Mouth" Book starts "you are one scary human being" he finishes. "Not half as scary as you Gump. What's with the umbrella? Its hot enough to grow a cactus out of your butt." "My mom said it was going to rain." "Oh really? How much you say about the sky falling in chicken little?"

"It is supposed to rain Mouth. Thats what the forecast said." Joey starts. "Yeah, we'll be lucky if we make it to tryouts this afternoon" I finish. "We will get to tryouts" Mouth says. "We better" "we will" Book says.

"Shit" me and Joey said at the same time. "Hes in our strike zone." Book says. We then start to walk away.

"Where are you going?" We hear mouth call out. "Other side of the school." Joey said. "Cmon it sucks other there and you know it!" Mouth argues. "Cmon Mouth, he won't be there later." Joey reasons. "And if he is?" "Other side of the school" I said. "And the next day?" "Other side of the fricken school" book says.

Ok so I'm going to add to this chapter like last time and sorry for the delay because as you know my moms tire popped. But I wanted to get this out there because yall really wanted the next chapter and ily you guys so  I made another chapter. I'm going to add more to this chapter and make another chapter today just because of the delay. Stay cool me friends❤