15

I woke up and checked my phone. It's was 12:37PM. I turned around and basically forgot how to breathe. Roman was sleeping beside me.

I mean I can't blame him it's his bed. And it was my turn on the couch. I stared at him for a bit as thoughts raced through my mind.

Was I into him? No I couldn't be. We have been friends since last year. I've never felt this way in my whole entire life and I know absolutely nothing about this guy. Maybe it was just because he's sleeping next to me. I'm overreacting.

I stood up and walked over too the bathroom too brush my teeth. My phone was buzzing with notifications from Val, Cole, and the group chat.

I finished brushing my teeth and walked back over to the bed and just sat on it. I decided too open up Val's messages. Just to get the worst one out of the way.

𝐕𝐚𝐥: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐕𝐚𝐥: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩.
𝐕𝐚𝐥: 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝.
𝐕𝐚𝐥: 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲?

I bit my finger trying to figure out what to say. Before I could start typing I felt the bed covers move.

"Who is it?" Roman sat up staring at my phone and rubbed his eyes. He grabbed my phone out of my hands and read the messages.

"What are you doing?" I ask putting the blanket back into myself.

He clicked the voice recording button "She was at my house. Stop messaging her."

"Oh?" I said tilting my head.

"She's annoying." He said patting my head while getting up.

ఌ ఌ ఌ

𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃:

I ran upstairs to get ready for bowling. I walked up too my duffel bag with all of my clothes in it. I know I packed something comfy. I rummaged through the bag and pulled out plain black mom jeans and a white top that had a small fire design on the chest area. The shirt had laces on both sides of it too.

I quickly put those on and paired them with black ankle length converse.

I ran downstairs and saw Roman waiting at the bottom for me. "You ready?" He asked opening the front door.

I nodded at him and walked out and waited for him to come outside too. I walked beside him to the drive way and I went ahead to open the door but he placed his hand on top of mine and opened it for me.

I guess he's still not done doing that yet.

He placed his arm on the armrest and the other on the steering wheel as he started to drive.

"Can you please come?" I ask tapping his arm.

"Give me one reason why I should come and I will."

"Because you need to have fun. Even if your apart of the mafia. And you need to see your fr-"

Before I could finish my sentence he shushed me.