Where Are You?

~Time Skip Two Months!~

Y/N POV

I let out a sigh, glancing at my phone. I didn't really expect him to call me anymore, not after almost three months. But there was still the little sliver of hope that seemed to refuse to die. Shaking my head, I rose to my feet with a wince, rubbing my back which had been aching for weeks now.

"Gosh I'm barely over three months along, how can my back hurt so badly already?" I grumbled, gathering up my costume pieces and getting changed.

It was certainly starting to be a struggle to get in my tight leather tops and skirts, since my stomach was growing every day as the baby did. But I had made up my mind, and I wasn't about to change it now. I was going to carry this baby, find my ex boyfriend, and tell him he was going to be a father. Stifling a yawn, I grabbed my makeup kit, deciding to just do that at the stadium rather than risk being late.

I walked into the dressing room, stretching and feeling my back crack satisfyingly. 

"Mm that's nice," I muttered, starting on my eyeliner.

"How're you feeling tonight?" Moxie asked, taking a sip of water. 

"Tired, to be honest. But I can still sing just fine, don't worry!" I said. 

"Let us know if you need us to cut the show down, it's no issue," said Tink. "Much rather we skip a few songs than have anything happen to you." 

"Thanks! But I'll be fine," I said, finishing up my makeup and starting on my hair. 

Eventually the four of us had all gotten ready and were just sitting around the dressing room, chatting amicably. 

"So Y/N, any luck finding Eric?" Dusk asked.

I let out a sigh, shaking my head.

"Nothing yet. I'm just not sure where he went! I don't know how to find him because I don't even know where to begin looking. He said he wasn't with a band right now, I can't imagine who he could be playing with," I said. 

"Well, maybe he's with someone he used to be with? Is he still touring with Brian May?" Moxie asked.

I shook my head, frowning.

"No, he hasn't for about a year. He hasn't been doing much of anything, which is why I don't understand where he went! It just doesn't make sense!" I cried. "I don't understand what I did! I mean he never expressed he was unhappy in our relationship! Everything was going really well, I thought we really loved each other!" 

"Maybe he met someone else?" Dusk suggested with a wince. 

"He...he wrote on his note he wasn't cheating on me, he promised he wouldn't," I murmured, dropping my gaze. 

"Well he--" Tink started, before falling silent as Moxie elbowed her. 

"I'm sure we'll be able to find him, and I'm sure he'll have some sort of explanation. It'll all work out, and you two can have your family together!" she said encouragingly.

I let out a sigh, resting a hand on my stomach.

"I hope you're right," I said softly. "But I don't know if I'm as confident." 

"Here, let's just forget about him for tonight and just focus on the show!" Dusk said, and I nodded, forcing a smile.

"You're right, that's what's most important in the moment," I said. "That's what we're here to do tonight." 

The show went as well as they always did until we reached the part where we took our bows. I looked out at the crowds, scanning the front row, and for a moment my gaze landed on blond man who looked so similar to Eric, but of course it wasn't him. Tears welled up in my eyes, spilling over despite how desperately I tried to fight them back. As soon as I was able to, I ran offstage, crumpling onto the couch in the dressing room and sobbing, heartbroken at the thought that he had really left.