23

Susan shook her head with disbelief: "Jungkook, why do you accept that kind of arrangement? Sister Myung listened it personally then you admitted that you just know Lisa, you even don't that her ear is her most sensitive part. How could you be in relationship for half years?"

"She heard it wrongly." Jungkook'seyes turned cold suddenly, "I don't expect that not only her makeup skill is lacking, even her hearing skill is also."

Susan: "......."

Jungkook went away the plastic on his bag, he didn't even turn his head to see her.

Susan stayed there.

The sun started to be calmed down, a cold wind brushed her face. She closed her eyes and started to calm herself and breath.

Jungkook was lying, there should be a reason why he protected Lisa, and she didn't know it.

Lisa Manoban, how could she be.

Susan recalled something in the past. The first time she started to dislike Lisa because she had a crush for representative of mathematic student. That time Lisa had some difficulties in mathematic and asked for his help. The mathematic student explained it to her, they were laughing so happily that time. It made Susan to be jealous.

"Lisa is quite pretty, even her voice is so sweet."

Slowly, she heard how those boys praised her.

Indeed men are people who regard appearance and just paid attention to the beautiful one.

Every day in the morning she would look at the mirror and looked at how small her eyes, nose, and thick lips, sometimes when she was emotional, she would pound the mirror.

She hates those women that could attract men's attention effortlessly.

During the autumn outing, all the girls changed their clothes from the oldish uniform to a pretty clothes and some had a light makeup on. Susan also did it. Before the outing, she prepared herself. She went to the department store to buy clothes. She took her time seriously to style her hair and makeup. She felt herself to be more beautiful than usual.

She didn't expect when they gathered, she noticed that Lisa wore the same windbreaker jacket as her.

"Lisa, your cloth is beautiful, where did you buy it?"

"It's really suit you. If I am as skinny as you, then I would dare to wear it."

Susan heard it, then asked herself why should she wear this.

Yet she had no more time to change it, all the women around Lisa noticed her and compared them.

"Susan? You and Lisa simply like older-younger sister! Come here, let me take you guys photo."

She came over awkwardly, Lisa already showed her bright smile, the smile that perceived to be provoking for Susan. She didn't want to look at her, she just stood by her side silently and took the photo.

From the start until the beginning of the outing, countless people complemented themas older-younger sister. A lot of people seemed to show their satire smile.